• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tattoo's??

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Who has them and what have you got??

I have two a tribal one on my left upper arm and on my right leg I have SUFC in old english.

I am thinking about having a full sleeve and wonder what to have and wondering if anyone has one if so what do you have?? Recommend any designs??

getting one this summer...

the three lions of england on my ankle - or on right shoulder.

Got 4 stars at the bottom of my back. It's true what they say, they are addictive and I already want another one. Not going to rush into it though, it's easy to forget that they are for life!

actually.. at the bottom of her back. she has

"Insert here"

Nearly had one done a few years back, but decided against it at the last minute. All a bit common if you ask me, and i see plenty of people with then and wonder whether or not they will regret them in years to come

Nearly had one done a few years back, but decided against it at the last minute. All a bit common if you ask me, and i see plenty of people with then and wonder whether or not they will regret them in years to come

Absolutely. Detest tattoos and would never have one.

7 at the moment, theres a couple more I want when I can afford it and I'm gonna save up for a backpiece aswell!

Who has them and what have you got??

I have two a tribal one on my left upper arm and on my right leg I have SUFC in old english.

I am thinking about having a full sleeve and wonder what to have and wondering if anyone has one if so what do you have?? Recommend any designs??

Tbh its difficult its difficult to reccomend a design, its down to what you like at the end of the day.

My mate has got the best sleeve i've ever seen, covers the whole of his arm, its got canewdon church, zombies and a part of an iron maiden album cover the whole piece just looks amazing!

I don't know what I want. Going to speak to Ray in Witham who did my mates sleeve which looks class. Go through a couple of design ideas with him. Not sure on a full sleeve might just only go for the half sleeve.

I have 3

The old Blue and Yellow club crest on my left upper arm, a Bulldog in front of The Cross of St George on my right upper arm and the new club crest on my left leg

I am thinking about getting another, perhaps across my shoulders, but am undecided about what to get so will leave it for a bit

Last edited:
Got 4 stars at the bottom of my back. It's true what they say, they are addictive and I already want another one. Not going to rush into it though, it's easy to forget that they are for life!

Exactly the point I was going to make. Years ago a mate of mine had a tattoo in the shape of a heart with the name of some dopey bird he was going out with at the time. About 3 days later she gave him his P45 and now he has to trawl the clubs & bars looking for lasses called Julie.

I'm yet to meet a person who later in life has not bitterly regretted having a tattoo done in their youth.

Last edited:
Exactly the point I was going to make. Years ago a mate of mine had a tattoo in the shape of a heart with the name of some dopey bord he was going out with at the time. About 3 days later she gave him his P45 and now he has to trawl the clubs & bars looking for lasses called Julie.

I'm yet to meet a person who later in life has not bitterly regretted having a tattoo done in their youth.

I can see what you mean there Harry ... which is why you have to be really sure about what you opt for .. i don't regret getting mine done, but of course it might've been better if we'd not changed the club crest !!!!!

Got no sympathy for anyone who has the name of his bird tatoo'd on him and then moans when they split up ..........proper clownage behaviour .

I have some work on me but they where all designed by me and the tatooist made i good job of it , i don't regret them as i didn't just jump into it.

Just make sure you go to a good tatooist , the one i went to is in his late 20's and know's whats in at the mo in terms of design etc , some of the older lads tatooing just are not with it and i wouldn't recomend them IMO.

Meet me. 35 years ago I had a Spread Eagle on one forearm and my wife's name on the other . I still go to the pub but the wife is no more, my fault.

I have no regrets at all as they are part of me, compared to my belly -- a very small part of me !

7 at the moment, theres a couple more I want when I can afford it and I'm gonna save up for a backpiece aswell!

Have I got a say in this?! I actually quite like them after seeing other guys in magazines with them. Saw one with a massive fish/snake on his back and it was quite impressive.

I've always wanted one on my back, but it's just having the guts to go through all the pain. I do want more piercings though.

I have 4 at the moment, stonework band round my left ankle, tribal cross and further tribal designs on left arm, some meaniless symbols from a fantasy book on left forearm, and a huge Lord of the Rings piece on my right arm. Love them all apart from the meaniless symbols and thinking of getting a cover up.

For me the age of the tattooist has nothing to do with anything, i have had 2 tattooists work on me. One from the southend area, well know, and he isn't a bad tattooist but is half the age of my regular tattooist. Who is Darren Stares in Portsmouth. For me I will only visit Darren from here on in.

And on th 25th July I have my first sitting on a Japanese half sleeve going on my leg. Koi carp and Phoenix outlines to be done first! Can't wait!

I have one of my boys name in old english writing around my left bicep, quite high up, just above the sleeve of a t-shirt, so quite discreet. Trying to get time to have my daughters name tattoo'd around my right bicep. I would like an sufc tattoo somewhere at some stage also.

Back