• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TB Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy-shrimper

Map Reader
This threads a place to show our appreciation towards TB for how he has helped alot of us and entertained us on here. If you could add your reasons to this list:

1. For me providing me entertainment on the board which keeps me posting and reading SZ.

4. For his constant optimism over Steak Meals, Fish Suppers, Couscous Brunches and Quiche Lunches - did I miss anything out?!

BAG won't like this.TB appreciation hardly centres around BAG now does it?

I'm telling all those who'll listen,handbags at dawn!

I have an idea he meant a quickie.

Don't think so Harry, apparently me telling him I'd just had quiche for my dinner gave him the inspiration he needed to complete his list of culinary delights. At least, I think that's what he said! ;)

His a ****, and i love ****, so he's a good mate.

Never met Scott, and I didn't see the posts in question. By all accounts a weeks ban was the right result. I also don't personally agree with a lot of what he posts, or sometimes the way in which he does,

but......

I don't think there's any doubting his passion for Southend. One has to respect what he's done to help our club, and from all I've heard he's as good and honest a fan as one could hope to meet, and if I ever met him i'd buy him a pint for that alone (probably put the steak meal on hold though). So i'll say...

Sit out your ban, take it well, and come back. This site overall benefits from your presence, and the club certainly does.

Fair enough.
Just leg-pulling naturally.

True Blue'll be back.

I'm sure he will.

And you seem to be very enamoured with pulling my leg today. I do have a wonderful sense of humour though so I'm enjoying every moment.

I think that the 21st of May should be an annual True Blue/Scott day, I don't think one event has created so many posts one poster, so for that feat alone I feel he should the occasion should live on.

I think that the 21st of May should be an annual True Blue/Scott day, I don't think one event has created so many posts one poster, so for that feat alone I feel he should the occasion should live on.

I like that idea. He should banned on 21st May every year, just to keep him on his toes. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back