• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TBV "Song of Songs" Thread

Irate Ian

Members
Check this one out lads & lassies.

Go to http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=klvzf-6BZ [very slow start]
and imagine change of words to similar to below draft.

Holly Holy by Neil Diamond, after slow start but rises to crushendo.

With adaption/change of words this could be one hell of a spine chilling Blues Theme/Anthem, pre, during or half-time.

Diamonds Lyrics are below [as adapted]:- We can better ???

Solely Wholly Blues
Dream of only you
Where I am, what I am
What I believe in
Soley Wholly

Solely Wholly Blues
Wanting only you
The team comes
And they run just like the wind
Soley Wholly

Sing the song
Sing a song of songs
Sing it out
Sing it strong

Solely Wholly Blues
Make the Hall go wild
And the team
Let it be filled with tomorrow
Soley Wholly

Sing the song
Sing a song of songs
Sing it out
Sing it strong

Solely Wholly Blues.....Dream of only you...... Wholly Solely.

Last edited:
Ian mate,you need to get out more.

Try going to football.

Your right, but was on my way to work this am that I heard this blast from the past.

Brought back some memories and decided to look up the lyrics whilst taking first coffee of the day.

Anyone below 45 may not have heard it before so something new/old, which dont think will be used by any other club & probably not us either, but hey an enjoayble few hours spent whilst listening in to BBC Essex.

Last edited:
You like a lift to Carlisle ?

Haha,that's a lovely thought old boy other than the thought of how you would bore me sufficiently that i would have to check for a pulse by the time we'd got there!!
In fact if it wasn't for the fact i will be flying home from Spain that day,i would probably say yes to a lift to share the cost plus the fact that i love a challenge.
Something tells me it certainly would be a challenge spending the best part of 24hrs in a motor with the infamous Irate Ian.Saying that,i have so many things i want to ask.....:whistling:

Back