• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tea or Coffee

Tea or

• Coffee including all that new fandangled name for it.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I drink the cats water

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • TEA

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I always love the first cup of Tea in the morning but some of you reprobates no doubt love coffee..So what is the first drink of the day?

Get back to the kitchen old woman...I will send you a map so you can find it..
:Smile2:

What’s a kitchen?

I love a cup of tea first thing in the morning and always get one brought to me before I get up.
As the day wears on I am then a coffee drinker with the occasional Latte mid-morning

Love the smell of coffee could sniff it all day long but just cannot get on with it. I’ve tried all different types but just don’t like it.

For me it’s tea all the way. My parents use proper tea leaves in a tea pot and it’s the best way to have a good brew. Yorkshire Tea is by far the best.

Coffee first thing, but then tea. Unless I'm out, in which case it's always coffee - it's really easy to get a good coffee pretty much anywhere now, whereas I don't think I've ever had a good cup of tea outside of my own home.

First hot drink of the day has to be tea with a quarter of a spoonful of sugar. After that tea just does not feature in my liquid diet. Coffee is the drink of choice, be it instant, filtered, latte or any other of the dancing nob variations that now exist. I'm trying to resist too many lattes as the fat content in the milk is a bit too much for an old system like mine.

Cats water for me, well i'd rather drink that than either tea or coffee, can't stand either.

People at work think i'm mad, they're probably not far from the mark tbh

Takeaway/meal I'll have coffee. At home/friends/office I'll have a tea.

Two cups of tea before work, then tea most of the way through the day - maybe a couple of coffees, but definitely mostly tea.

Orange Juice and a cup of strong black tea to start the day.Then a large black coffee and a cereal bar followed by a second black coffee later on in the morning.Don't take sugar or milk and can't stand instant coffee.

Last edited:
Back