• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Teaching method research

jack the shrimper

Youth Team
Hi all,

In preparation for a coursework project which I hope to develop into an online business, I'm looking to conduct research into teachers' use of online resources in preparing lessons. If anybody who works in a school would be willing to distribute a questionnaire to some teachers for me, it would be greatly appreciated. If you'd be able to help me with this could you PM me please.

Many thanks in advance.

Jack

I'll try but can promise nothing, Ofsted impending and all that. Please send a link.

Are they online questionnaires? If so I can tweet out for you? Prob best way to do it. Would be interested to find out a bit more about it.

Are they online questionnaires? If so I can tweet out for you? Prob best way to do it. Would be interested to find out a bit more about it.

Yeah it's available to complete online here, I have a Word document version of it as well if that's more convenient to some people. I will explain in more detail via PM, thanks a lot for the help.

Back