• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team Card

sufc_tom

Striker
So when are we supposed to get these packs because I was told end of february. Anyone know??

they said that you should recieve them within the next few days

i think someone posted in another thread that they got their this morning

Last edited:
Got mine today aswell with season ticket registration
Seems a bit stupid though 1 point = 1 penny and u only get 1 point per £1 or £2 spent. Have to spend a lot to save anything.

not got mine but my daughter says she has got two....must be because i pay for my kids den eh....doh...

Got mine today aswell with season ticket registration
Seems a bit stupid though 1 point = 1 penny and u only get 1 point per £1 or £2 spent. Have to spend a lot to save anything.

its 5 ponts per pound spent. 1p per point redeemed.

So instead of getting 10% off for being a season ticket holder we now get 5% off, or have I got this wrong, :confused:

So instead of getting 10% off for being a season ticket holder we now get 5% off, or have I got this wrong, :confused:

Correct, but as far as I can tell you won't get the 5% straight away you will have to wait for the points to be added to your Team Card account & then redeemed at a later visit to the Club Shop.

But of course the 'big' advantage with Team Card so we are told is that you can earn 1 point for every £2 spent on Team Card's Web Site or selected stores. So spend £1600 & you will have enough for a 'free' shirt. I don't know about you but when you look into it you could probably save more than the cost of a new shirt (£40?) by searching around & using other web-sites especially if buying high priced items.

Does anyone know if you earn points when buying Season Tickets? If so a £380 season ticket will earn you £19 on your Team Card account. I guess thats where most of us might earn some points.

Last edited:
Personally I'm a bit peeved that this has replaced the 10%. It seems its a good idea for non-Season Ticket holders but not for Season Ticket Holders.

Nope, you're right.

Personally I'm a bit peeved that this has replaced the 10%. It seems its a good idea for non-Season Ticket holders but not for Season Ticket Holders.

Agreed. Would much rather have kept the 10% off.

You only need to register one but it will have the other one already on there for you.

Does anyone know if you earn points when buying Season Tickets? If so a £380 season ticket will earn you £19 on your Team Card account. I guess thats where most of us might earn some points.

I do know that the BIG advantage of this is that you wll be able to use your points towards the cost of a season ticket card for the first time. So if you've spent money in all these shops and in the club shop over the course of the season, and built up a healthy account then you can stand to knock a few pounds off your season ticket each season.

I hoping that we get the some opportunity as the Palace holders, as they get 20,000 points for buying a car from an Audi dealership and they earn points for services as well. Also notice that a Toyota dealership in Colchester are also tied into the card, this must be inline with Ipswich as Col Ewe are not in the team card scheme

Back