• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massimo Giovanni

Old Timer⭐⭐
What do you think guys & girls?
Will PS give Prosser a run out at LB or CB (for me I'd leave defense and GK the same.)
Will he play Spicer, Woody or Martin for Mac? I'd like to see what Spicer can do in a proper midfield.
BBBC or Fred to partner Gav? I'd want to check the Bury defense before deciding, Sodj is always slow turning but might be ok against BBBC rather than against Fred?
Any views?

Keep it as strong as possible and get to 3rd round and hopefully get a big draw

Same team, I think we can beat them and get a big money spinner in the 3rd round

Agreed- only make the enforced changes (Britt and Tamika) , Although not a 'must win' this is as close as you can get for me. Who knows whatdraw we might get. If we had played Liverpool last year what a difference this would have made to our finacial position .And who knows we might have even won ! , Bilel out plays Caroll and the big money ofers come in , Ryan Hall provides the assist for our winner, and teh big money offers come in . hat game could ahve put our palyers in the shop window and who knows what might have happened------- the beauty of football 'what if'

Given the recent weather

..............................................Tes it's raining 'Cat's and dogs Bramble................................
Frankie the river's burst it's Banks....Mark Tinkle....Kevin raindrops keep Fallon my head....Martyn Wellington Booty
Julian Hails.............................Jamal Damp-ball Ryce.......Kevan cloud-Burst...........................Gary H2Oper
....................................Anto Flood........................ Stan Brollymore

Sub George Duck

Given the recent weather

..............................................Tes it's raining 'Cat's and dogs Bramble................................
Frankie the river's burst it's Banks....Mark Tinkle....Kevin raindrops keep Fallon my head....Martyn Wellington Booty
Julian Hails.............................Jamal Damp-ball Ryce.......Kevan cloud-Burst...........................Gary H2Oper
....................................Anto Flood........................ Stan Brollymore

Sub George Duck

Maybe we could get Jose MouRAINho in to manage............

Back