• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Team for Hull

adsmithers

Schoolboy
This is what team i think should play:

Mildenhall (c)

Francis Mvoto Heath White

Betsy Sawyer Christophe Moussa

Revell Barnard

I think hopefully Tilson will see how much we need saywer and him and christophe should be first choice centre mids. And really the same with mvoto. Also resting a couple of players maybe joyce in for mildy. sankofa in for francis or heath.
What do you think the team should be??

Tilson rarely changes a side if he has too - even for the JPT.

Have to remember that this is a 'big' game and the players would most certainly want to play.

I cannot see any changes to Friday TBH, but for my team, I'd go;

1) Mildy
2) Franno
3) Barrett
4) MVoto
5) Heath
6) Betsy
7) Sawyer
8) Christophe
9) Moussa
10) Revell
11) Barnard

I think that Barrett will be rested again - in his column in the Echo he reckons that he will be 100% by next weekend, so it's pointless playing him against Hull when we have two other fit centre-halves to play.

In midfield I think Betsy and/or Sawyer will start, with the alternative on the bench.

Up front Revs is a must alongside Barney - Freedman can't play 90 minutes, let alone three games in 8 days. He should become our super-sub...

This is what team i think should play:

Mildenhall (c)

Francis Mvoto Heath White

Betsy Sawyer Christophe Moussa

Revell Barnard

I think hopefully Tilson will see how much we need saywer and him and christophe should be first choice centre mids. And really the same with mvoto. Also resting a couple of players maybe joyce in for mildy. sankofa in for francis or heath.
What do you think the team should be??

It would be crazy to drop your best defensive player (Grant) for an away trip to a Premier$hite side.

Mvoto in for AB and Revs for Doogie. AB needs a rest and Revs needs the minutes on the pitch to get his fitness up. Wouldnt mind seeing Calver on the bench.

Not sure, I reckon Adam could play the 1st half, think Revs could start in place of Dougie though. Sawyer will get on, but I doubt he'll start. Be interesting though - looking forward to it.

Mildenhall, Francis, Heath, Mvoto, White, Betsy, JFC, Sawyer, Moussa, Barnard, Revell Subs - Joyce, Sankofa, Barrett, Macca, Grant, Freedman, Walker

Reckon he'll rest Barrett and Macca for weekend, Try Betsy on right wing, Rev's to start

Barrett will play says in the echo its his 250th game for the blues. White carrying a knock so imagine AB will go left back and Mvoto partner Heath.

Yep looks like White might be out, so most likely to move Barrett to left and M'Voto in at CB. Maybe a change upfront? Revs or Walker, some pace would be nice.

Mildenhall
Francis M'Voto Heath Barrett
Grant Macca Christophe Moussa
Barnard Walker

subs: Joyce, Sankofa, Herd, Sawyer, Betsy, Revell, Freedman.

I have a good feeling about this game. I think our strikers will put on a good show (cos everyone knows Phil Brown is in the market)

I reckon we might take this 2-1

Jozy Altidore and Kamel Ghilas linked up well on Saturday, If they play which there could be a high chance of, it could cause us a few problems.

Jozy Altidore and Kamel Ghilas linked up well on Saturday, If they play which there could be a high chance of, it could cause us a few problems.

I'm keeping a close eye on Altidore for my fantasy team, he looks the real deal. if they link up tonight we could be torn a new one!

The team will be

Mildenhall
Francis M'Voto Heath Barrett
Grant Sawyer Christophe Moussa
Barnard Revell

Back