• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

After a very disappointing performance against Barnet on Tuesday will we see many changes?​

Will Bilel make an appearance?

My team would be,

Smith

Clohesy - Cresswell - Prosser - Straker

Hurst - Lund - Spillane - Reeves

Britt - Corr

Bringing Bilel on in the 2nd half and stick him up top!​

Smith
Clohessy - Cresswell - Prosser - Straker
Hurst - Lund - Spillane - Mayor
Corr - Assombalonga

Subs: Bentley - Coughlan - Mohsni - Leonard - Woodyard - Eastwood - Harris​

If Reeves is injured :

Smith

Clohessy - Cresswell - Mohsni - Prosser

Hurst - Lund - Spillane - Straker or Leonard

Britt - Corr

Mkandawire?

Doubt it, we would want him for the JPT final so will have to wait until next week.

I am away this weekend and usually when that happens we win! Last time I went away for the weekend we beat Oxford 1-0, time before was boxing day and that 3-0 win. Came back on new years and we lost 1-0 to gillingham.

Went away in September for a week and we won 3-1 twice, came back and we lost 1-0 to gillingham. After that, went to visit people again for the weekend, and think it was the weekend we beat Stockport in the FA cup.

My XI

Smith
Clohessy Cresswell Prosser Straker
Hurst Spillane Lund Leonard
Corr Britt

Subs: Bentley, Coughlan, Mohsni, Spicer, Reeves (if he's resigned, if not Woodyard), Mayor, Eastwood/Harris

Doubt it, we would want him for the JPT final so will have to wait until next week.

I am away this weekend and usually when that happens we win! Last time I went away for the weekend we beat Oxford 1-0, time before was boxing day and that 3-0 win. Came back on new years and we lost 1-0 to gillingham.

Went away in September for a week and we won 3-1 twice, came back and we lost 1-0 to gillingham. After that, went to visit people again for the weekend, and think it was the weekend we beat Stockport in the FA cup.

Maybe we should have a whip-round to send you off for the next 10 weeks or so then!

Smith

Clohessy - Cresswell - Mohsni - Straker

Hurst - Lund - Leonard - Mayor

Britt - Corr

Smith
Clohessy Cresswell Prosser Straker
Mayor Hurst Lund Leonard
Corr Britt

Subs: Bentley, Mohsni, Woodyard, Spillane, Eastwood, Harris, Spicer

Would it be reasonable for Bilel to come on in the 90th minute when we are 3-0up :winking: and then to get sent off------ if it was for punching Steve Evans ?

Would it be reasonable for Bilel to come on in the 90th minute when we are 3-0up :winking: and then to get sent off------ if it was for punching Steve Evans ?

Give him a pair of crutches and Timlin's shirt and I can't see a downside to this.

He wouldn't last 90 mins in midfield. My money would be on less than the 27 he lasted at centre half. Surely we can't go back to him playing on the left - we'll be back to the whole team being disjointed, but him having a good game like last year.

How's about 3 at the back? 3-5-2. Solves the Straker problem too as he won't get exposed on his own.

Smith
Cresswell Mohsni Prosser
Clohessy Hurst Mkandawire/Spillaine Lund Straker
Assombalonga Corr

It's not the fashion these days, but it suits the players we have. If we could find a way of playing 1 up front (corr) and packing the midfield, I think that would help too.

For me . i didnt want this guy anywhere near this club, but he is here , so use him. Centre half mm, not for me, to much of a lose cannon, if he is going to take someone out let it be in midfield, not inside the box. Imo we are lightweight in the middle of the park, he could well make the difference in that area.

Back