• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimptank

Coach
How many changes do you expect on Saturday?

Would you go for wholesale or certain areas?

My team would be:

Bentley

Clohessy
Mohsni
Cressy
Prosser

Hurst
Lund
Laird
Paxman

Corr
Eastwood

For one I would stick players in their right positions. Bilel needs to show PB that as a defender he can cut it, and if not PB will know, if he doesn't already, that he needs to say goodbye at half time and stick Phillips back in and wave Bilel down the tunnel, or Chunnel.

Dan needs to get a start in the sticks so PB can run the rule over him for his own benefit. We know Dan is quality as a keeper. A few more games to show what he can do will do him the world of good. Smiths contract is there already for next year I think so nothing to gain by leaving him in the team right now.

Keeping Sean and Cressy next year will only happen if PB pretty much sets his stall out to say he wants them now, and next year.

Looking again .at Laird and Lund could lead to deals - or is that naive of me???

Paxman coming in would progress a youth to see how he does.

Freddy needs a run and Britt has got on my tits for a few weeks now so I would out him now. He won't sign for us and Watford won't send him back next year, so what's the point in playing him.

Gavin needs a rest and deserves one, but if I was PB I'd be getting that contract in front of him yesterday! Barry deserves the start.

Bentley Clohessy cressy Prosser Straker Hurst Laird Reeves Gav Corr Fredd. gav playing just behind two up top so to have link up with midfield which has really been lacking recently and then he can run the channels off of the front two and provide balls for freddy too work with, open up the defence by flooding it with 2 more attackers and hurst/reeves on the flanks.

I for one wouldnt play those that will not be with us next season,ie: Clohessy, Tomlin, Britt, Reeves,Tam and Lund.I would give a few of the young players ,such as Bentley an extended run,also give the likes off Njie, Pinnock and Paxman a run off the subs bench to cast an eye over them add to them Woodyard.Give Leonard a run from his position he came to the club as at right back.More to gain than lose now from this, also give Spicer a run lets see if he can perform.

Bentley

Clohessy
Phillips
Cresswell
Prosser

Leonard
Spillane
Lund
Reeves or Njie

Tomlin
Corr

Subs - Smith, Barker, Hurst, Pinnock, Laird, Assombolonga, Eastwood

Maybe time to drop Britt he looks tired and hasn't been great recently. Time to start getting some of the younger players involved in the side.

Season virtually dead so time to rest Tam he won't be here next season, would like to see Tomlin and Corr upfront or Eastwood and Corr upfront

Back