• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Team for Telford

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
A few changes on Saturday due to the loan signings.

I'd go with:

Joyce (But will be Mildenhall)

Sankofa
Barrett
Clarke
Francis

Scannell
Macca
Christophe
Betsy

Revell
Laurent

What do you guys think ?

I agree with that! The team really chooses itself without the other loanees. Who'll occupy the bench?

Yes, that's the same team I'd expect as well now. I expect a bench to include Grant, Furlong, Ademeno, Walker, Joyce and probably two from Forshaw, Herd and O'Keefe.

I very much doubt Mildenhall will be playing tomorrow. He may, but I have strong doubts about it. ;)

From the echo interview with Ricky Duncan “Stuart O’Keefe scored two excellent goals and Justin Hazell was superb again too and fully deserved his goal.”

Duncan confirmed that those two will now travel with the first team for this weekend’s FA Cup clash with AFC Telford.

Do you think either will get a chance?

agree with that team, mildy will def start. now fit and playing games and by all accounts has done ok. probably would give herd a chance at left back, could be a good game to start him in. we must start the game well and assert ourselves. this lot should be there for the taking, despite their recent good form. Tilly no excuses!!!!!

Middenhall

Sano Barret Clarke Herd

Scannel Christophe Macca Besty

Laurent Revell

Last edited:
Would prefer to see Herd at left back, ok he had a poor game in the ESC but so did everyone, hes a left footer, gives balance and chance to see if he can make the step up. He cant be much worse than Sankofa.

FURLONG, left side of midfield, are you on the funny pills. He is at best a striker, where he has played all his career, and would not even get in our team in t hat position anymore, so left midfield would be a joke. we need to get at this lot with pace and therefor scannell and betsy must be the choice.

FURLONG, left side of midfield, are you on the funny pills. He is at best a striker, where he has played all his career, and would not even get in our team in t hat position anymore, so left midfield would be a joke. we need to get at this lot with pace and therefor scannell and betsy must be the choice.

My Fault .

Was meant to add him to the bench insted.

I do agree with Scannel and Besty on the wings.

No other choice other then them 2.

Good to see some good young talent coming through now with Hazell and O'Keefe

Yes, that's the same team I'd expect as well now. I expect a bench to include Grant, Furlong, Ademeno, Walker, Joyce and probably two from Forshaw, Herd and O'Keefe.

Am I missing something? What's happened to Moussa? Has he left or fallen out with someone? I wasn't that impressed so far - he may be one for the future rather than now, but it's all gone quiet since his suspension.

Am I missing something? What's happened to Moussa? Has he left or fallen out with someone? I wasn't that impressed so far - he may be one for the future rather than now, but it's all gone quiet since his suspension.

He's on loan at wycombe although he won't play in the cup for them.

Any scoreline predictions?

I'm going for 3-2 to the Blues, goals from Laurent, Macca & Barrett.

He is on loan to Wycombe!

Back