• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team for tonight

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
probabley could make do with a couple of BlueBelles but if we have to go out and watch football ....

Mildenhall -
(despite the fact he catches the ball with his hands the wrong way round)

Sankofa Francis Barrett Herd

Betsy Jeff Moussa Grant

Barnard Walker

tell Moussa and Walker to win effing game for us or they will be playing at
Huish Park

tell Revell hes having a rest .... he deserves one ..

tell Freedman he'll get on in the 2nd half unless James has a hat trick - and he can talk to Barry Hearn about the job afterwards ...

and tell Barnard everyone has had enough of the porcelain thingy -

and if we don't get three points .... if ...... if ...... not an option

Mildenhall
Sankofa, Francis, Barrett, Herd
Betsy, Jeff, Moussa, Grant
Barnard, Freedman

Subs - Joyce, O'Keefe, Walker, Revell, Hazell

Mildy

Betsy Jeff Moussa Grant
Freedman Revell

Subs:
Joyce
O'Keefe
Barnard
Walker
AN Other

Mildy
JFC
Grant Moussa
Revell Freedman Barnard

Subs
Joyce Walker Ademeno Scannell and Foran(why not)

Don't care who we put out tonight as long as they give it 100%. We currently have the poorest squad we have had in sometime and if we lose again tonight then it is time to hit the panic button! For those who have spent the early part of the season with their heads in the clouds talking about the play-offs and promotion, its time to wake up. We are in the relegation mix and with the players we have at the moment, I really can't see things improving in the near future. I will back the team tonight as I always do and always have done, but I can't be the only one here is starting to feel more than just a little bit nervous.

- G

Mildenhall
Sankofa Francis Clarke Herd
JFC
Grant Moussa
Walker
Barnard Revell

Joyce
O'keefe
Freedman
Scannell
The Blue Voice (they have a squad number haha)

Am i the only one who is feeling really positive about tonight?!

Normally pretty negative about all things SUFC (Especially at the moment) but i really fancy us to get a result!

Reckon we will win 2-1 with goals from Cristophe and Barney.

Mildy

Betsy Jeff Moussa Grant
Freedman Revell

Subs:
Joyce
O'Keefe
Barnard
Walker
Scannell

What Pubes said but with Scannell on the bench.

I was considering uttering the F word, but let's face it he's a swear word around the Hall.

Mildenhall

Betsy JFC Moussa Grant

Freedman Revell

Subs

Joyce
O'Keefe
Scannell
Walker
Hazell

Barnard won't be fit.

Mildenhall

Betsy JFC Moussa Grant

Freedman Revell

Subs

Joyce
O'Keefe
Scannell
Walker
Hazell

Barnard won't be fit.

Agreed, we've seen too many times this season that when he isn't 100% he is completely ineffective and a waste of a starting place/place on the bench.

Mildy
sankofa francis barrett herd
betsy moos christophe grant
freedman revell

subs joyce barnard okeefe walker scannell

i would love James Walker to come on as sub on the left wing + rip Orient apart ... i have no doubt whatsoever he can make it ... but of course with hundreds of morons slagging him doesnt help his confidence. When he got 3 in 4 games a few weeks back he was showing real signs of quality. GIVE HIM A CHANCE !!!! Similar for Scannell ... great pre season but looks unfit + in need of some TLC by Tilly !!!

Mildenhall

Sankofa
Francis
Barrett
Herd

Grant
Moussa
JFC
Walker

Freedman
Revell

Subs: Joyce, O'Keefe, Betsy, Barnard, Hazell.

My team would be -

Mildy

Sankofa
Franny
Barrett
Herd

Betsy
JFC
Granty
Walker

Revs
Freedman