• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

team for tonight!

hindle_666

Manager
With the chances of a loan signing not looking likely what would you go with tonight?

i would>

gk mildenhall
rb sankofa
cb dervitte
cb clarke
lb barrett
lm moussa
cm jfc
cm macca
rm grant
st theo
st laurent if fit/freedman may make a surprise start like bristol rvrs/if not betsy

bench:
joyce
francis
okeefe
herd
betsy/anyone whos fit

With the chances of a loan signing not looking likely what would you go with tonight?

i would>

gk mildenhall
rb sankofa
cb dervitte
cb clarke
lb barrett
lm moussa
cm jfc
cm macca
rm grant
st theo
st laurent if fit/freedman may make a surprise start like bristol rvrs/if not betsy

bench:
joyce
francis
okeefe
herd
betsy/anyone whos fit

Pretty much picks itself at the mo, but agree with you on the team!

Think Francis will get the nod infront of betsy....his played there before few seasons back (ipswich at home i think) and even scored. Rest of team picks itself

I would agree with the Francis up-front idea if we are stuck.

Could make a nice Target/Pacey combination with Theo.

the 1 person i would like to have up top is adam barrett they wouldnt know what hit em,however who would be mad enough to suggest changing our backline at the moment not me

I wouldnt be surprised (though i really hope he doesnt) if he reverts to a 451 with Franny out wide and Moose pushed into the middle. I would like to see a 442 with Francis upfront

Or Spinner away at Derby in the Championship season!

For me:

Mildy
Sanks Dervite Clarke Barrett
Grant Cristophe McCormack Moussa
Franno Theo

subs: Joyce, Betsy, O'Keefe, Herd, Forshaw(?)

I wonder if we will see a reserve striker on the bench or even starting.

Back