• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team News - Sat 30th April

As long as
201363-1.JPG

is available we'll be fine.

I wish I hadn't clicked on your link and then followed the predictor for the last two games.

Sporting Life reports that Scott Guyett is injured for Yeovil tomorrow and that Terry Skiverton will cover in central defence.

I have no idea whether this is good or bad news, but someone else might know (one of our Cider drinking lurkers perhaps?)

from what i have heard terry skiverton is a good player and he is their captain, maybe he isnt a natural defender so that would be good news

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ April 29 2005,15:13)]from what i have heard terry skiverton is a good player and he is their captain, maybe he isnt a natural defender so that would be good news
I suppose it's also good news if they've got to get someone else to fill in where he normally plays who isn't quite as good as him. Yeovil fans?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ April 29 2005,15:11)]Sporting Life reports that Scott Guyett is injured for Yeovil tomorrow and that Terry Skiverton will cover in central defence.

I have no idea whether this is good or bad news, but someone else might know (one of our Cider drinking lurkers perhaps?)
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Sporting Life reports that Scott Guyett is injured for Yeovil tomorrow and that Terry Skiverton will cover in central defence. I have no idea whether this is good or bad news, but someone else might know (one of our Cider drinking lurkers perhaps?)

Don't get your hopes up too much. Scotty is a great player, but has been out for a couple of months with a knee injury. When fit, he played alongside, not instead of, Skivo who is a natural central defender.

Since Scotty has been injured we've signed/loaned 3 defenders, Efe Sodje, Kevin Awamksomethigorother, and David Woozey. Efe is becomming a firm favorite, and Kevin had a good game last week. Woozey played half a game at Boston, and looked solid.

If Scotty miraculously recovered overnight tonight, I doubt GJ would put him in straight into the 16 man squad for tomorrow, nevermind the first 11. He'd have to proove himself in the reserves first

I'd say we've got as strong a squad as we could wish for tomorrow for GJ to pick from. See you all there

Judwin

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 29 2005,16:38)]I'd say we've got as strong a squad as we could wish for tomorrow for GJ to pick from. See you all there

Judwin
So the rumours about Darren Way on Ciderspace are not true...?

Bugger.

sad.gif

Hey ho, it's as it should be... more or less. A fit Lewis might have played ahead of a fit Juppy, but the latter is playing well.

Other than that (and leaving aside the infernal Bart v. Darryl debate) we're picking from a fully fit squad as well, aren't we?

It's going to be a cracker.

biggrin.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So the rumours about Darren Way on Ciderspace are not true...?

Bugger.

If they are true, then it would be a BIG loss for us.
sad.gif
Probably our most influential player - a real terrier, never stops chasing the midfield, wint more headers that he's got any right to (he's only 3 foot six tall
biggrin.gif
) - and usually captain when Skivo doesn't play.

But there was a similar rumor about Lee Johnson before last weeks game, and that wasn't true.

I guess we'll just have to wait till 2:45 tomorrow to find out. One more thing to be worried about.

Judwin

Back