• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Team Photo

Well it also means Scannels flu has gone, if not then watch them drop like flies after this.

Why were the 2 Col Ewe loanees included unless we might want them for longer than 1 month?

Thought we were not wearing white socks this season, (I seem to remember it was a stock issue prior to Cheltenham game) & the proper kit was going to have blue socks?

I reckon Laurence Bloom might be able to do a job at centre half if required!

Good news that Heath and White are in!!! Certainly indicates they are not exactly in ColUs thinking?

And I hope the white socks stay - looks classy!

Did think it was strange that loan signings are in the team photo. Perhaps they have a future at this Club after the end of August.

Also, going back to last seasons photo, did we have any of the loan signings in that one? I can't remember.

I like the white socks too - did they not have a photographer to get them to all EITHER look serious OR grin? Seems to be half doing each! Bless Alf, not noticed him be included before.

I'm not massive on the white socks myself. I am liking the new red goalkeeper shirt though. Certainly better than the dreary grey thing that Mildy has been wearing the last few months.

Did think it was strange that loan signings are in the team photo. Perhaps they have a future at this Club after the end of August.

Also, going back to last seasons photo, did we have any of the loan signings in that one? I can't remember.

Yeah the likes of Christophe etc were in there last season.

Yes - Harding, Sawyer and Robson-Kanu were all in it. It'd be a bit rude to leave them out, I think people are reading too much into it. I dont think they'd feel very welcome if they were left out of the TEAM photo.

Yes - Harding, Sawyer and Robson-Kanu were all in it. It'd be a bit rude to leave them out, I think people are reading too much into it. I dont think they'd feel very welcome if they were left out of the TEAM photo.

To be fair though, Sawyer (3 month loan) and Harding (6 month loan) where here for a little while, and HRK was back at the Club and ended up staying for the 3 months in total.

Heath and White are only here until the end of August. Obviously this can, and probably will be extended in due course. Not sure I would of had them in the team photo unless I was thinking about them being here for longer...

To be fair though, Sawyer (3 month loan) and Harding (6 month loan) where here for a little while, and HRK was back at the Club and ended up staying for the 3 months in total.

Heath and White are only here until the end of August. Obviously this can, and probably will be extended in due course. Not sure I would of had them in the team photo unless I was thinking about them being here for longer...

Why not? They're contracted to us and presumably won't be featuring in Colchester's.

Why not? They're contracted to us and presumably won't be featuring in Colchester's.

Because, as it stands, they are only hear for a month.

Just because they are contracted to us, doesn't mean they should be in there. Foran wasn't in the picture last year if I remember correctly.

Because, as it stands, they are only hear for a month.

Just because they are contracted to us, doesn't mean they should be in there. Foran wasn't in the picture last year if I remember correctly.

That was quite deliberate though! :D Poor old Richie. I just don't see an issue, and from our pov it makes them feel they belong so causing a "bonding" type process, as opposed to Richie Foran which was more an unbonding one!

Why were the 2 Col Ewe loanees included unless we might want them for longer than 1 month?

Thought we were not wearing white socks this season, (I seem to remember it was a stock issue prior to Cheltenham game) & the proper kit was going to have blue socks?

because every available bod at roots hall today seems to be in it the physios assistants, vic jobsons cat Bridget, im suprised they didnt call bungle and jocky wilson

Last edited:
Back