• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

injuries permitting , it will be

.......................SMITH..................
CLOHESSEY..CRESSWELL..PROSSER..BARKER
HURST...LAIRD..MKANDAWIRE..TIMLIN........
.....TOMLIN.....ASSOMBALONGA................

subs: EASTWOOD,CORR,BENYON,MARTIN,BENTLEY,STRAKER,WOODYARD

Whoever is playing in central defence for Blues they will have to be very alert to the twin threat posed by Nahki Wells and James Hanson. If those two can be contained then let's hope our twin threat of Britt and Gav can do the business and grab the vital three points on offer.

Highly likely danburyshrimper.

It's good to now have some challengers on the bench that will keep the first X1 on their toes though.

injuries permitting , it will be

.......................SMITH..................
CLOHESSEY..CRESSWELL..PROSSER..BARKER
HURST...LAIRD..MKANDAWIRE..TIMLIN........
.....TOMLIN.....ASSOMBALONGA................

subs: EASTWOOD,CORR,BENYON,MARTIN,BENTLEY,STRAKER,WOODYARD
If Philips is fit he will get his place back, Luke has done well but MP is a better player usually,;also if the pitch is boggy then I believe the ball will be more off the ground which might suit BBBC so Tomlin and his injury niggle could get rested/benched. Maybe Bentley could start too.

Prosser deserves to retain his place, smith has to come back in, he is first choice and his experience will be needed. Corr won't be fit to start after playing Tuesday. The team mentioned above Is our best and strongest and will/should be the one that starts. I'm going for a narrow 1-0 win.

I'm actually nervous about today's game. Games like today are the ones that could make our season.

Prosser deserves to retain his place, smith has to come back in, he is first choice and his experience will be needed. Corr won't be fit to start after playing Tuesday. The team mentioned above Is our best and strongest and will/should be the one that starts. I'm going for a narrow 1-0 win.

we played a L1 team on Tuesday and Bentley was brilliant, better than I've seen Smith all season. Experience is one thing, but doing the job well is what counts.

Back