• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have on good authority this will be the starting side on Saturday.

------------------Glen Morris----------------------

Sean Clohessy Graham Coughlan Chris Barker Ryan Hall

--------------Alex Woodyard------------------------

---------Anthony Grant Jamie Stevens------------

--------------Louis Soares-------------

----------Harry Crawford Blair Sturrock--------

So does this mean Ferdinand and Corr are the other 2 injhury's that were mentioned a couple of days ago?

Jeez that is almost as inexperienced as some of last seasons sides when we were under embargo ........................

Oops forgot about Sawyer, no luck on Sturrock allowing Ferdinand leave from international duty which is poor considering the circumstances.

This was the 11 that lined up in training today.

Bench is: Nesbitt, Bouzid, Evans, Smith

Merrick James Lewis has joined Dagenham & Redbridge

dread to think what the bench will e like.

Frankie Banks is polishing his boots all afternoon.....

images

Bench would be, Evans, Nesbitt, Asante, Bouzid, Osifuwa, Smith and Mohsni? or Paterson? which under the circumstances should be recalled from loan

Last edited:
And we haven't recalled Paterson because?

Sorry but we are on the bones of our arses squad wise. Paterson has made a big impression at Stockport won a couple of MOTM's, scored a couple of great goals and we don't recall him?

Smoke and mirrors with this club, just wish we'd find out the real truth about what's going on behind the scenes. I am led to believe that the transfer embargo put on us by the Football League on the 15th Feb has NOT been rescinded.

I hope that Corr is fit - we seriously need his presence.

My next door neighbour is the kit man and he has confirmed this to me.

If Corr is fit he will play and Stevens will drop to bench

I thought you said you had this on good authority?

I also thought you said that Lewis Merrick-James was crap, so why would he be going on loan to a higher division club?

Not good news regarding ASBO - did he sign a contract for next season as well?

We have an option for next year.

Is Bouzid actually still with us? If he is, then with all these injuries I'd like to see him given a chance. He's still only young isn't he?

Back