• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's not a case of Sturrock allowing Ferdinand leave from international duty, it's a case of RoI blocking our attempts to make him available.

And, if Sawyer is indeed "out for the season", why is he travelling?
Exactly the question I posed earlier.....................................still waiting for a response. Perhaps he's going just to camouflage the bench. :stunned:

Im flabbergasted that a poster on here may have not given a true account of events. Would not have happened on shrimpers online.

Exactly the question I posed earlier.....................................still waiting for a response. Perhaps he's going just to camouflage the bench. :stunned:

If it was something like a hernia, then it'd make sense. Surgery would, more than likely, rule him out for the season if it's bad whereas players have been known to play through the pain barrier when needed. I know somebody mentioned ankle ligaments, but ankle injuries are fairly cut and dry... he can either play or he can't, there's no bit part role available.

If it was something like a hernia, then it'd make sense. Surgery would, more than likely, rule him out for the season if it's bad whereas players have been known to play through the pain barrier when needed. I know somebody mentioned ankle ligaments, but ankle injuries are fairly cut and dry... he can either play or he can't, there's no bit part role available.

Look, all I can tell you is I have been told he has an ankle ligament injury and could be out for at least 4 weeks...

If he plays tomorrow then I will be as confused as you.

Perhaps it's mind games, perhaps it's not as bad as feared. I honestly don't know.

Do not cross the Kit Man...or you will be sent to Dagenham....or perhaps Braintree....be afraid, be very afraid

Look, all I can tell you is I have been told he has an ankle ligament injury and could be out for at least 4 weeks...

If he plays tomorrow then I will be as confused as you.

Perhaps it's mind games, perhaps it's not as bad as feared. I honestly don't know.

Thanks for the honest answer............are we all becoming part players in Ron and Pauls magic box of illusion, deception and trickery. :winking:
From what I've heard yesterday at the market (it's always at the market) .........apparently, Ron's hair has been discovered to have amazing healing properties (unmortgaged) and it is sufficient for his mane to touch on an injury, for that injury to be miraculously cured. Thus having now lulled Stockport into a sense of ridiculous over confidence, believing that they are going to face our youth squad, with one or two additions, we will completely overwhelm them with a squad that includes Sawyer, Corr, Easton and Mohsni .....amongst others. This would explain why no one has come in on loan.................with a full, healthy squad, who needs loan players?

Thanks for the honest answer............are we all becoming part players in Ron and Pauls magic box of illusion, deception and trickery. :winking:
From what I've heard yesterday at the market (it's always at the market) .........apparently, Ron's hair has been discovered to have amazing healing properties (unmortgaged) and it is sufficient for his mane to touch on an injury, for that injury to be miraculously cured. Thus having now lulled Stockport into a sense of ridiculous over confidence, believing that they are going to face our youth squad, with one or two additions, we will completely overwhelm them with a squad that includes Sawyer, Corr, Easton and Mohsni .....amongst others. This would explain why no one has come in on loan.................with a full, healthy squad, who needs loan players?

This is true - now on the OS

Back