• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Teamcard blues

Robbo

South Upper miserabilist
I don't think that too many people have been convinced by the new scheme: if you already have a season ticket you have first shout on tickets for cup games etc. anyway and the 5% "reward" is, if my maths is okay, a mere half of the discount that seasos were getting in the club shop. (On top of this the key tag broke this morning!)

I just wondered if anyone has used their teamcard when buying stuff from any of the online partners? I did in March - buying over £60 of stuff from HMV's site - but have not yet received any points - about 120 or £1.20 off future purchases in the club shop.

Anybody else had any success?

I don't think that too many people have been convinced by the new scheme: if you already have a season ticket you have first shout on tickets for cup games etc. anyway and the 5% "reward" is, if my maths is okay, a mere half of the discount that seasos were getting in the club shop. (On top of this the key tag broke this morning!)

I just wondered if anyone has used their teamcard when buying stuff from any of the online partners? I did in March - buying over £60 of stuff from HMV's site - but have not yet received any points - about 120 or £1.20 off future purchases in the club shop.

to be honest i've only got it so i can get high demand tickets. now im in sheffield i don't go to as many home games (but more away games) so i'm pleased it benefits these types of fans in getting priority on high-demand tickets. to be honest i'm not that fussed about the rewards for shopping in certain shops... especially because i can't remember the last time i went shopping down southend highstreet!

i think the only attraction is the priority for high demand tickets -

it lookslike a pretty mickey mouse scheme to me -

Hey Ron,

surely the club should be integrating its own data fo marketing and sales - and creating its own own card scheme instead of joining half arsed scheme run by third partiies

and if u think the IT bill on that would be too much PM me and I will get it done .....

RB.

I bought some stuff from CD WOW a couple of months ago, linking to the site from the Teamcard site, but I still haven't got my points either!

I've got some stuff from Play, and the points have been showing as pending for about 3 weeks now, but they are showing!!

I got my card at the weekend and although it's great to get priority it is pretty crazy!

Surely you should be rewarded on the card eachtime you purchase a ticket, I go to nearly every single game but still wouldn't get any higher a priority than a guy that goes once a year!

i've bought an apple mac...just waiting for my points to be cashing in....
my play.com points have been added too. I'm hoping by next season i'll have enough for a free season ticket!

Brought some CDs and DVDs of Play and some bits off I tunes via the site and I have been credited any points yet.

There's definately benefits in there being a grade below Season Ticket holders for priority tickets, but hardly any benefit for Season Ticket holders who have simply lost their 10% discount.

You have to spend mege-bucks to get any money off too. i'd like to know how many Season Ticket holders joined me in simply discarding it into the bin!

As a laugh I ask anyone at tills to scan it, amazingly compared to those companies that except it - thousands exist that don't!?!

Dash

call them then?

According to the OS, pre-orders are only being accepted online, i.e not on the 'phone and not in person.

I have sent the shop an email, but currently they can only take "Teamcard" orders in the shop.

Not the shops' fault, simply the system that has been forced upon them.

So, in summary, no discounts available for pre-ordered shirts.

According to the OS, pre-orders are only being accepted online, i.e not on the 'phone and not in person.

I have sent the shop an email, but currently they can only take "Teamcard" orders in the shop.

Not the shops' fault, simply the system that has been forced upon them.

So, in summary, no discounts available for pre-ordered shirts.

Except that when I tried to order some stuff online, the shop site insisted that I needed to install some add on to IE, and IE wouldn't let me install the add on because it wasn't verified software or summat like that - so I had to phone the shop to order.

Except that when I tried to order some stuff online, the shop site insisted that I needed to install some add on to IE, and IE wouldn't let me install the add on because it wasn't verified software or summat like that - so I had to phone the shop to order.

Was this today, for a pre-order shirt? Did you use a "Teamcard"?

Back