• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well done Ted!!

One very proud shrimper.

Just need to get some games under your belt now, to truly prove yourself as the next southend legend!

Have to say I haven't yet seen the magic in Ted Smith that others have seen threatening to emerge. Can't wait to see him stuff that opinion right where it hurts though and an International U20s call up is a great place to start.

Good on you Ted!

Not seen anything either, when he played this season he was in front of a solid defence and not tested, but obviously has some talent to keep getting picked.

Hopefully he will develop into another good keeper, hopefully one we can keep a bit longer.

Well done Ted, I am sure that I, and many other fellow Benfleet-ites are very proud of you! :clap:

Not seen anything either, when he played this season he was in front of a solid defence and not tested, but obviously has some talent to keep getting picked.

Hopefully he will develop into another good keeper, hopefully one we can keep a bit longer.

looks like he needs to work on his starting position.

looks like he needs to work on his starting position.

Dinosaur. Keep your defensive tactics to yourself. Why do you want to shackle him?

He is playing the standard new role, you know the sweeper/anchor midfielder keeper.

Dinosaur. Keep your defensive tactics to yourself. Why do you want to shackle him?

He is playing the standard new role, you know the sweeper/anchor midfielder keeper.

I like a keeper who comes off his line but if he intends to play that role I suggest he grows a fearsome beard and wear some really tight shorts.

It's a great testament to the work that Southend (Terry Mason) has been putting in with the young goalkeepers and long may it continue.

Back