• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Teddy Kennedy

The BBC are reportting the IRA supporting old rogue who couldn't drive over narrow bridges when ****ed has gone to meet his maker.

And I'll imagine that he'll have a fair bit of explaining to do. As loathsome as I found his politics and his affiliations, I'm usually willing to let these things slide in the old-fashioned spirit of 'respect for the dead', but he can never be forgiven for what he did to Mary Jo Kopechne.

I await Sir Rusty's response...:whistling::)

You know me too well.

Yep, no sympathy from here either. He wasn't a patch on his brothers.

As a serial shagger? I don't think he shagged Marilyn Monroe.

Or for that matter a serial shagger, boot legging, separatist, IRA loving, British hating, Nazi supporting **** like his father Joe. One time USA Ambassador to the United Kingdom, who ****ed off back to the States before WWII got really serious.

As a serial shagger? I don't think he shagged Marilyn Monroe.

Or for that matter a serial shagger, boot legging, separatist, IRA loving, British hating, Nazi supporting **** like his father Joe. One time USA Ambassador to the United Kingdom, who ****ed off back to the States before WWII got really serious.

This is why Harry is one of the Zone Better "Dream Team" in the quizzes..:)

Yep, no sympathy from here either. He wasn't a patch on his brothers.

The speech he made at brother Bobby's funeral was quite a moving piece of oratory - you can hear the tremble in his voice, which gives it that extra piece of emotion. I remain convinced that Bobby was the most talented and determined of the brothers and as an old friend put it, 'a politician of real substance.' He predicted that a bullet would get between him and The White House and the intrigue surrounding his assassination in '68 remains an enduring fascination - all that stuff about Sirhan Sirhan being a 'hypno-programmed patsy' whilst the security guard behind RFK apparently fired the fatal shot - thus the motivation behind the 'In A Broken Dream' pop novel which is my gift of love to ShrimperZone :)...

Back