• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

teletext fanzines

bas blue

Coach
anyone on here know who pens prawn seasoning on teletext page 548 wednesdays ? i like reading the comments from other fanzines, but our one seems to be a bit eccentric shall we say

I do agree that our fanzine on there does seem a bit more crazy than anyone elses.
Also for some reason orient have about 3 different fanzines on there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ Jan. 20 2005,09:07)]anyone on here know who pens prawn seasoning on teletext page 548 wednesdays ? i like reading the comments from other fanzines, but our one seems to be a bit eccentric shall we say
Probably from the creator of ;-This Site Nick Pranwby, used to write some columns for WTSSG which i enjoyed reading.
I presume its him.
Does he come on here?

Yup, I do the teletext page every week.

Any website can have a page if you ask them.

Be good if we had a few more..........

things you didn't know - they PAY me!

The fanzine pages on Teletext 548 are always a good read and it's great to hear perspectives from other League 2 clubs.

And, without wanting to sound too arse-licky, Nick Prawnby's website always gives me a good chuckle. I particularly enjoy the spoof club histories (my favourite is Rochdyke FC).

Thought I should point out the Rochdale and some of the other links are dead. Pages still there but links dead. Just go to

rochdyke

Most of the links appear to work.

Won't get a chance to update til Wed.

Icy babes is ok, that's all you'll need

good stuff. Never sure whether web authors appreciate being told about dead links!

well i certainly look forward to reading them. any chance of putting the shrimperzone website address on there somewhere ? bit more exposure for us perhaps

just out of intrest, how did you get started on there ? where did you find out about it ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ Jan. 24 2005,08:23)]well i certainly look forward to reading them. any chance of putting the shrimperzone website address on there somewhere ? bit more exposure for us perhaps
yeah, good idea.

No probs

When I get round to it that is.

I think I'll have Blooz in 6th place this week........

Started off when What's the Story fanzine was on there.
I blagged my way on.

My fanzine was one page in Builders fanzine.

They didn't check up!

Back