• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Terrell Egbri

Will be needing to look for a new club again after Harlow withdrew from the Southern League as they were unable to play their home fixtures due to issues with their 3G pitch.
Can’t believe this has happened at a club like Harlow town, won’t be going to the odd game over that place no more, rumours are they could be selling the ground and looking at a ground share option and playing in the Essex senior league next season.

His going further an further down the leagues, can’t be earning much at his last three clubs, gone from bishops stortford to Harlow and now Maldon and tiptree.

Quite the fall for terrel. Must be very difficult to have had such high hopes over a long period of time. Real test of character.

His going further an further down the leagues, can’t be earning much at his last three clubs, gone from bishops stortford to Harlow and now Maldon and tiptree.
Maldon are at the same level as Harlow aren’t they? Granted both are a step down from Stortford.

I don’t have much knowledge of non-league pay but my understanding is that pay can be quiet lucrative but short lived as money is thrown at a club and then runs out.

He’s still only 21 and whilst I wouldn’t say I necessarily rate him as a player I do think his attitude is first class and that can carry a player a long way. I wish him well.

Maldon are at the same level as Harlow aren’t they? Granted both are a step down from Stortford.

I don’t have much knowledge of non-league pay but my understanding is that pay can be quiet lucrative but short lived as money is thrown at a club and then runs out.

He’s still only 21 and whilst I wouldn’t say I necessarily rate him as a player I do think his attitude is first class and that can carry a player a long way. I wish him well.
Pretty sure we’re one level up on Maldon, I’ve seen him play a few times this season for different clubs and always gives his best, I’m sure if he keeps at it he will get another chance up the pyramid, has bags of pace just needs to up his final ball and improve his shooting.

Pretty sure we’re one level up on Maldon, I’ve seen him play a few times this season for different clubs and always gives his best, I’m sure if he keeps at it he will get another chance up the pyramid, has bags of pace just needs to up his final ball and improve his shooting.
Sounds a bit like Powell

he was far from our worst player in those dark days. In fact our better (admittedly brief) periods in those last awful L1 & 2 seasons came with him in the side. I have a feeling he'll make it back up to at least NL level at some stage. He's doing what he has to do at his young age to keep playing and improving. As others have mentioned the likes of Powell and others did the same to revive their careers. He has a great attitude too.

Back