• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Terry Aldertons new job

Andyhsufc

Director
Virgin Media are launching a new online service where u can watch all the prem and league highlights and our very own terry has been chosen to provide commentary on the highlights. Be nice to hear his opinion on the football world once again!!

He will also be used on the Virgin Media's new Sports News Channel inconjunction with Setanta Sports.

Oh and for those not in the know, anyone on the Virgin XL package can now get Setanta Sports package for free. So with 46 Live Premiership games and the Conference League, plus the Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool channels included not bad deal for free, hmm such a shame that we got this in compensation for losing Sky 1 and SSN.

Last edited:
Whats the Liverpool channel, I can get all Setenda and Jocks Channel, whats the Liverpool number for cable, plus you get UK racing now, not sure whether thats a freebie for a week, but seems funny I got it as soon as Virgin gave us the others channels with XL package

He will also be used on the Virgin Media's new Sports News Channel inconjunction with Setanta Sports.

Oh and for those not in the know, anyone on the Virgin XL package can now get Setanta Sports package for free. So with 46 Live Premiership games and the Conference League, plus the Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool channels included not bad deal for free, hmm such a shame that we got this in compensation for losing Sky 1 and SSN.

What channels are these on BC .. i usually don't get further than the smut :D

Liverpool channel does not start broadcasting until Sept. Also looks like the Gooners are going to be using Setanta for their new channel as well. So I guess this will also join the lineup.

537 Racing UK
538 Setanta Sports 1
539 Setanta Sports 2
540 Celtic TV
541 Rangers TV
543 Setanta Golf

Also DtS Racing UK is part of the Setanta stable (pardon the pun ;) ) so it is also free to us XL Subscribers.

Liverpool channel does not start broadcasting until Sept. Also looks like the Gooners are going to be using Setanta for their new channel as well. So I guess this will also join the lineup.

537 Racing UK
538 Setanta Sports 1
539 Setanta Sports 2
540 Celtic TV
541 Rangers TV
543 Setanta Golf

Also DtS Racing UK is part of the Setanta stable (pardon the pun ;) ) so it is also free to us XL Subscribers.

Is it available to individuals of a slimmer build?

Back