• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

She flirted with a couple of footballers cos they were splashing the cash in a club, went back and got smashed all over, felt like a little tramp (which she probably is) and cried rape

case dismissed

next

One footballer. One ex-footballer.
One footballer, who by the sound of things had booked a couple of rooms. I agree with Blueblood's assessment of the situation. If, as a young woman, you don't want to put yourself in a vulnerable position (metaphorically speaking), then don't go back to some bloke's hotel room - famous footballer or not.

But by his own admission, she was asleep, and he tried it on. Sounds a bit dodgy to me...I guess the truth (whatever it is) will out eventually.

Tesfaye Bramble told the court he got into bed with the woman, who was “partially conscious”. Asked why he got into the bed, Mr Bramble said: “I basically got into bed and tried my luck.”

I don't think that comment from Tes is gonna help his defence much.

She was either so blotto that she was incapable of thinking rationally about getting into a bed in a room with three men in or she was very calculated in her actions. I know which I think.

On a personal note hope Tes is ok. On a more general note I do think footballers in general see woman as easy meat and I feel the punishment for this should be a lot more than a slap on the wrist....

I know of a couple of young girls (late teens) from way back who were both sleeping with one of our players of the time, i knew because both confided in me and used to bug me senseless when they couldn't get hold of him suspecting he was seeing someone else (oh how little they realised) .. the point i tried to get across that maybe he was at home with his missus and 3 kids but they didn't seem to want to know about that bit. Of course it all came out one night and ended in a huge catfight down Churchills (cant remember what it was called back then - mid to late 90s) and he promptly ended it with both and went crawling to his missus

Lovely breed footballers, lovely

I know of a couple of young girls (late teens) from way back who were both sleeping with one of our players of the time, i knew because both confided in me and used to bug me senseless when they couldn't get hold of him suspecting he was seeing someone else (oh how little they realised) .. the point i tried to get across that maybe he was at home with his missus and 3 kids but they didn't seem to want to know about that bit. Of course it all came out one night and ended in a huge catfight down Churchills (cant remember what it was called back then - mid to late 90s) and he promptly ended it with both and went crawling to his missus

Lovely breed footballers, lovely

Churchills.

I used to lie to the girls that I was a footballers when I was on a lad holiday in late 90's at Ibzia & Majorca etc I cannot believe how easy to get hot looking girls with that lies - so being a footballer, its very easy to pull any model looking girls!

Tesfaye Bramble

Read in the sun today that he is accused of raping a teenager. I still remember the game where Flahaven got sent off and Bramble went in goal. A shame too see him accused from rape.

Back