• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tes lazy in training...

lucus

Coach
Heard from a mate who speaks to Matt Lockwood who speaks to Tilson...blah...blah.. that the main reason why Tes was let out on loan and never really got his first team football was due to his lack luster effort during training, turning up late, never worked hard (compared to the rest of the team).....

Sorry to those who have heard of this already.

And has the mate asked Matt Lockwood whether he is signing for us? Bearing in mind the transfer deadline is tomorrow???
rock.gif

This depends on whether he is indeed bone-idle or whether he was disillusioned by not getting first team action... We really can't read too much into this!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Mar. 23 2005,11:56)]This depends on whether he is indeed bone-idle or whether he was disillusioned by not getting first team action... We really can't read too much into this!!!
For whatever reason... if true... it's not good.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Mar. 23 2005,10:55)]And has the mate asked Matt Lockwood whether he is signing for us?  Bearing in mind the transfer deadline is tomorrow???  
rock.gif
He never said anything at all. But my mate isn't a friend of Lockwoods, so if he was possibly going to sign for us im sure he wouldn't say anything to him...

Speaking of Tes, here's his goal along with Eastwood's from the weekend....

Sorry if this thread has been covered already.

[Sorry guys we cannot have links to websites that show video content which violates copyrights]

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Mar. 23 2005,10:52)]Heard from a mate who speaks to Matt Lockwood who speaks to Tilson...blah...blah.. that the main reason why Tes was let out on loan and never really got his first team football was due to his lack luster effort during training, turning up late, never worked hard (compared to the rest of the team).....
Thank you!

I thought I was the only one concerned about this!

WS

glare.gif

Hang on Mike, I've just noticed the change in your signature, from CD Jávea to CD Xabia. Is Xabia the local spelling and Jávea the Castellano version?

none of this is a surprise his attitude and demeanor on the pitch says it all.....with the players Tilly has signed now they are winners and not here for a cushy life. If Tes stays at Cambridge and Newman stays Tes will be back in his comfort zone doing just enough to keep Newman happy. And of course he won't have that long drive down the A12.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Mar. 23 2005,11:06)]Speaking of Tes, here's his goal along with Eastwood's from the weekend....

[Sorry guys we cannot have links to websites that show video content which violates copyrights]
Cheers mate! Never see the goals from the weekend, so getting this link was a real bonus!

What goals! Especially Tes's goal!

UP THE BLUES!

Yes lets all believe something of a mate from a mate of a mate's mate matey ... (who aint even mates)

tounge.gif

Sorry, just couldn't resist!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 23 2005,12:30)]Yes lets all believe something of a mate from a mate of a mate's mate matey ... (who aint even mates)

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Ha ha! Fair point there actually! Such a fool!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 23 2005,12:30)]Yes lets all believe something of a mate from a mate of a mate's mate matey ... (who aint even mates)

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
All i can vouch for is what my MATE heard is what he heard.... whether Matt is telling the truth who knows.... afterall he is from Borient...
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Mar. 23 2005,12:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Mar. 23 2005,11:06)]Speaking of Tes, here's his goal along with Eastwood's from the weekend....

Cheers mate! Never see the goals from the weekend, so getting this link was a real bonus!

What goals! Especially Tes's goal!

UP THE BLUES!
No problem!

Answers Votes Percent
1. Goal A - Tesfaye Bramble 15 60%
2. Goal B - Fredy Eastwood 10 40%
3. Goal C - Jason St' Juste 0 0%

Total Votes: 25

It's been long known that Tes had a habit of being late for training, I remember against Orient a few years back he even turned up late for the match.

I think the main reason why Bramble hasn't played is because of the form of Freddy Eastwood, Wayne Gray & Lawrie Dudfield.

Bramble had started to drum up a decent partnership with Dudfield (One game that sticks out is the game where Dudfield's shirt got ripped by the goalkeepers boots) but then Lawrie got injured. Gray and Bramble then started to form a decent partnership until Darryl got sent off and Tes went in goal and injured himself. And since then a certain Mr Freddy Eastwood burst onto the scene with a 7 second goal and a hatrick on his football league debut.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Mar. 23 2005,11:06)][Sorry guys we cannot have links to websites that show video content which violates copyrights]
Hang on. If this si the site that I think it is (where they vote for teh best goal from the weekend and have various clips) then don't they actually have the license to play these clips?

Obviously not so bad this week cos I got to the game but most weeks I have to guess what happened for goals. Clearly this week, I missed Tes'

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Mar. 23 2005,13:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Mar. 23 2005,11:06)][Sorry guys we cannot have links to websites that show video content which violates copyrights]
Hang on.  If this si the site that I think it is (where they vote for teh best goal from the weekend and have various clips) then don't they actually have the license to play these clips?
Maybe but we still can't promote the video content, otherwise the League gets all sniffy.

Back