• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tesfaye Bramble

i hate to say it but i think tes is past his sell by date at the club. if we are to move on and hopefully upwards we need to look at bringing in better players. its no good hoping tess is in the right frame of mind. when you have a squad of roughly 20 players we cant afford the luxury of someone who may or may not turn it on. and someone who has a suspect temper when the other team wind him up. putting him in another team i dont think barret and prior would lose too much sleep at having to face him

Bramble, though, is a completely different forward to the rest of our forwards. Eastwood can create something out of nothing (Vs Oxford), Dudfield seems to be a goal poacher, Gray is a worker and a creater for others (Vs Swansea), Drewenaldo is a target man but I feel Bramble would be better as the link man between the midfield and attack for me. He can hold the ball up well and bring others into play, pulls out wide and wins his share of headers. He could do the job that Drewenaldo was signed for in my opinion.

If we take away Drewenaldo for a minute, in the other four forwards we have something different making us a lot less predictable in my opinion.

Back