• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Unfortunately the timekeeping is merely a representation of the fact that he is unable to do the other things that are a pre-requisite of a professional sportsman.

In all walks of like people with the talent fail because they don't have the motivation.

Correct decision- wish him well and hope he finds the means for fulfilment in another are. A couple of days he will be in the ex-players thread..

BTW I think a loan replacement may be lined up from PB's recent statement

This could actually be the turning point for our season. I really think team spirit had been totally deflated by Rangers continual poor behaviour. It cannot be condoned. I reckon we will go on an amazing winning run now and get damn close to the play offs ... i really men that! It will be a load of the managements shoulders and i bet we see a massive improvement in performance , togetherness and discipline.

UTB :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And in "Other News" Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un have entered into a civil partnership.

Yes finally the club has shown some balls and done what we should have done last year. Complete and utter over rated waste of space, doubt he will get another professional contract ever again and only has himself to blame. Plus it was not good for the name of the club being associated with him.

There was some talent there somewhere, but he looked unfit and lazy to me this season. Good Riddance!

He's taken the club for a ride for far too long and certainly showed no sign of even half decent form to warrant the number of chances he has had.

He as had more lives than the average cat.The guy a complete idiot like a lot of people thinks he is better than he is.Let's hope that getting rid of the bad egg will get the squad together as one to get us out of the mess we are in.

This could actually be the turning point for our season. I really think team spirit had been totally deflated by Rangers continual poor behaviour. It cannot be condoned. I reckon we will go on an amazing winning run now and get damn close to the play offs ... i really men that! It will be a load of the managements shoulders and i bet we see a massive improvement in performance , togetherness and discipline.

UTB :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Has the whole of Colombia just turned up in Danbury?

What are the odds on him going Billericay, Saint Tamplin loves a sad story and the chance to look a hero rehabilitating someone:hilarious:

the lamb has been slaughtered.....not Browns fault its all Rangers, he has pointed his tango coloured finger at someone else to save his own arse...will they get rid of Anton as well for turning up and trying to play when he should be arrested for trespassing on the pitch.....don't get me wrong Ranger was not playing that well and his track record is not good but lets not be fooled others should go as well

the lamb has been slaughtered.....not Browns fault its all Rangers, he has pointed his tango coloured finger at someone else to save his own arse...will they get rid of Anton as well for turning up and trying to play when he should be arrested for trespassing on the pitch.....don't get me wrong Ranger was not playing that well and his track record is not good but lets not be fooled others should go as well

There's a difference between being out of form and not bothering to get out of bed for training. Anton is a professional and to compare him with Ranger is silly. Is Anton our new pantomime villain now? Shame as he started very well against Shrews before he came off.

If only you guys knew the truth. If I told you I would be trolled off the site, so you will just have to wait.

Back