• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Text messages from SOUTHEND UNITED

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Right, what ****s me right off is the club sent out these messages about transfers and by the time I have even read it, its up on the official site! then the site has the cheek to claim that people on SMS were first to hear of the news!

COME ON SOUTHEND SORT THIS OUT!! why should we pay for a service that gives as no exclusive info when the site then just dishes it out anyway seconds later!!!

So for every time we sell a player they send a text.

Every subscriber loses 25p to the club.

Just 100 people puts £25 towards our next transfer!

Sell four players, £100 towards Mulgrew.

I fight for the people!!! I pay the 25p per text so others don't have too!!

I'm with you there TrueBlue, although I pay the monthly fee (£5 ish I think). Not so worth it in the summer but it's cheaper during the season, knowing what prolific goalscorers we are :D

I used to pay for them and then they became a rip off.

SMS exclusive Peter Clarke had a kiev for his tea.

The main reason I quit them was because I kept on getting score updates when I was at the game. And they took ages to come in anyway.

I had them when we came up from league 2 to league 1. I remember away to Blackpool we won 2-1. On the way to Blackburn Pompey after the game, got a message 1-0, then first half of the Pompey game, 1-1. Then on the way home I got 2-1

I had them when we came up from league 2 to league 1. I remember away to Blackpool we won 2-1. On the way to Blackburn Pompey after the game, got a message 1-0, then first half of the Pompey game, 1-1. Then on the way home I got 2-1

I remember that. You were cute back then x

The one that annoyed me the most was, we got a text about Gower signing for Swansea yet when Darryl left we didn't get a text and Palace's official website reported on it 4 hours before our OS put up a report about it.

Just picture the scene, you're at work, your text alert goes off, could it be Southend's sms service telling us we've signed some veteran or someone we've never heard of? You are almost orgasmic in anticipation as you grab your phone to read the text.

Bugger, it's your mum wanting know what you want for tea.

Back