• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thailand, Anyone been?

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Right before people say anything about it I don't want to **** the lady boys etc etc....

Me and my mate were having a discussion about travelling and we are thinking about next year going over to Thailand for a couple of months, maybe 2/3 months.

What I am interested to know if has anyone else done it? Has anyone else been there? How much do you think we would need for 2/3 months out there? Its only an idea at the moment. If any of the jobs I am after come up then I will have to push it back but its something I want to do.

Right before people say anything about it I don't want to **** the lady boys etc etc....

Me and my mate were having a discussion about travelling and we are thinking about next year going over to Thailand for a couple of months, maybe 2/3 months.

What I am interested to know if has anyone else done it? Has anyone else been there? How much do you think we would need for 2/3 months out there? Its only an idea at the moment. If any of the jobs I am after come up then I will have to push it back but its something I want to do.

I can not keep up with you Matt.....every time i log on you are doing something different!!

Senga has been so I will get her to give you her views mate

Haha, I like to have ideas and things I want to do....

The gay police, the ladyboys....Ricey, you really aren't a very good closet gay are you!!!

I have not been there, but all of my 16 wives I met on the internet came from there.

Ldn Fasto is married to a Thai bride mate. A 12 year old called Le Ta ho Ming Su - meant to be quite a sort so he tells me.

If you PM him sure he will be able to ask her.....Well once she learns to speak "Inglishe" anyway.

depends if you want do touristy travelling, or go properly off the beaten track. might be worth thinking about doing Laos and Vietnam as well to mix it up a bit. loads of mates have been over there, it's a complete party, but plenty of inspiring and interesting things to see and do

Not sure you would spend 2 or 3 months just in Thailand. Why not go do Oz, NZ too at the same time. If you are going to fly that far anyways you may aswell go a bit further. Although what do I know Ive never been travelling...I prefer 2 weeks in a hotel then back home again to my comforts!

Not sure you would spend 2 or 3 months just in Thailand. Why not go do Oz, NZ too at the same time. If you are going to fly that far anyways you may aswell go a bit further. Although what do I know Ive never been travelling...I prefer 2 weeks in a hotel then back home again to my comforts!

I recommend anyone under 30 to take a year out and do the travelling thing. Life will always be here when you return and one day you'll be dead!

Do it while you can, it'll change your outlook on life for the better and it's one hell of a party.

Mate of mine went and a few months later came back with a wife. The lads up the pub call her ting-tong which is a bit harsh but he seems quite happy with her.

Mate of mine went and a few months later came back with a wife. The lads up the pub call her ting-tong which is a bit harsh but he seems quite happy with her.

Sounds perfect for me then ;) Can find the love of my life.

Sounds perfect for me then ;) Can find the love of my life.

Here she is.

tingtong.jpg

Back