• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
Had a right old yarn with the taxi driver taking me home last night. Turns out he lives in Thailand but comes home to work for four monthes of the year just to earn enough money to go back home and live for the rest of the year. Not all that strange you would think, but I would say he was in his early fifties, with one very stained front tooth, but he has two wifes, both in there early twenties and when he showed me a picture they both were stunning looking. He did say that he enjoys coming back home for a break as keeping two women contented can be a bit tiring at times, but he wouldnt change it for the world. My question is, would you do the same if the Mrs gave you the old heave ho?

TBH when I was in Thailand with my brother I was some of these wrinkly old gits with young girls and it made my skin crawl. They all looked so miserable and only cheered up when they left the pawing hands of these Steptoe lookalikes to be with their friends.

TBH when I was in Thailand with my brother I was some of these wrinkly old gits with young girls and it made my skin crawl. They all looked so miserable and only cheered up when they left the pawing hands of these Steptoe lookalikes to be with their friends.

Crickos in Thailand?

Back