• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Well this has been a season of ups and downs, but we are still in League 1 which after the fiasco of PB.........SCP saved us.

As always we would not be here without so much help. I cannot thank enough our sponsors, BTMK, First for Mortages, Trade Price Cars, Outstanding Branding and of course TravelZone for all their help it keeping us alive.

There are of course our Mods, who give so much free time to make these forums try to run a straight line in these days...You would be suprised how much they contribute behind the scences. All those that got a short ban or were deleted from here , you knew the reasons why.....we are nothing but a fair bunch.

Our contributors to these forums are endless. We have residents like Peter Baker, who loves the PL league as much as you all. He really is a superstar. , Mick who does the REF thing each week another fantastic contributer..Big Dady who launches the match thread so well. The list goes on and on.

Behind the scenes since Kens departure, which was a massive loss, we got on with it and got our act together, things changed for sure, but onwards and upwards. I may annoy you all with my Auctions at times, but it is in the best interests of The Zone. Those who just donate via paypal on a monthly basis ..thank you.

Now I left some people out.......YOU LOT of course that keep the Zone so great. Without you all there would be no Zone....

Thank you so much

John & South Bank Hank.

The new season starts now :smiles:

Back