• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On his day & if his head was right he could be unplayable but i dont think he was liked amongst the squad not only some of the fans. I hope he gets another club & proves knockers wrong.
I accept he wasnt always perfect but times i met him i found him friendly& polite and what he had to put up with on the social media sites was a disgrace especially on his own site.

His goal against Cobblers season before last MUST rank in top 5 ever scored at The Hall for force of strike and its unexpected
explosion. I choose to remember that and other good times from him.

He was often ripped as a player, but he was always my favourite! He brought strength and ability into the squad; something we've lacked completely this season. When he was brought back into the squad, he was put in the wrong position. I remember the times last season When it was him on the left wing, hall on the right and dickinson in the centre (until he got injured). We played amazingly then. All three got abuse for not being good enough/not having q good enough attitude. Now all are gone, and look how well we've done. Thinking about it, it's the same with Gilbert. Now look who we have, and how well left back gas done this year

No we didn't. And the main attributes Mohsni brought with him was a destructive attitude and an incredible ability to destroy morale. We did well last season because we had a very good side. The likes of Hall (in particular), Ferdinand and Dickinson were big losses to this team. We didn't really entertain that much but the system we played (which many criticised but which worked at this level - Sturrock was spot on) saw us pick up more points than we ever have in a season. The loss of key players along with our incredible ability to pick up injuries this season has altogether cost us badly. And you can add Timlin to the list of key losses this term, HUGE loss he was.

With regards to Mohsni? Good riddance. Thank GOD we didn't offer him a new deal. :thumbsup:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, should definitely have taken that £100k West Ham offered. This season has tarnished what was otherwise a reasonably good (if you discount the scissors and the storming off to get a train) spell with us. Thanks for the first 2 seasons, Bilel. For your own sake, please get your anger issues sorted.

Can people stop using the word legend for this guy, he may be a legend but not for the right reasons. During my time supporting the Blues, the likes of Crwon, Benji, The Goat, Powell, Angel, Tilson, Fred, Prior, Andy Edwards, Paul Samsone, Royce these people can be considered legends based on what they did for the club and achieved. BM only achieved mass distruction and changing room splitting. Yes, on his day he was/is a very good player at this level, but those days were few and far between, the fact that his last game was at Wembley will be a regret for many on here. I wish him well but glad he has gone.

Goater made 28 league starts for the club, plus 3 cup appearances, scoring 11 goals and played a supporting role in a team that finished with 82 points.
Mohsni played twice as many appearances, scored 18 goals despite being a centre-half and played a central role in a team that finished with 83 points.

If Goater is a legend then so is Mohsni.

ps Crown looks like a typo but it's Sansome and Angell

Leg end more like. Delighted to see the back of him. For all his ability he was too error prone to play in defence, not good enough to play in midfield and too mad to play up front.

Perhaps his complete lack of professionalism throughout clouds my judgement, but he is pretty far off 'club legend' status in my view.

Unpredictable, inspiring, divisive (within the club aswell as the terraces), life was rarely dull for the first year & half with Bilel. That was when the good outweighed the bad. But over time the bad came to outweigh the good and the tantrums & ill-discipline became tiresome. Entertaining? Definitely to begin with. Cult hero to some definitely. Club legend? Nowhere near. A legend unites the fans, and team and Mohsni simply never did that. Relieved he's gone.

Back