• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

was my favourite player for sure, great ability and top bloke:thumbsup:

ditto steve. Just mentioned summing on fb tline.
thumbs%20up%20new%20aug%202010.gif

I wish we'd sold him in the summer. Then we would have all remembered the good times he brought us. Such a shame he sullied it so badly.

In this day and age, players come and go and often a few years later will be forgotten. Bilel will be remembered for a long time - for good reasons and bad - but life was never dull whilst he was around. Seemed to be quite a nice chap too and always had time for fans.

It is right that he has gone, but I'm glad we had him for a couple of seasons - at least he livened things up!

Now he's finally gone, when I think back to his career with us, I can't help but laugh. What a rollercoaster.

I expect he will go on to achieve better & make someone a fair bit of money. I know there were major flaws & lots of fans have no time for him but he genuinely brought excitement & when he came off the bench I thought a game could turn. Not sure who we have like that now.

I really don't know where he'll end up. He's a fantastic talent but a total fruitcake. I don't know who'll want to take him with the baggage. I suppose it may be a little easier for clubs to take the gamble now as he's a freebie.

If only we had accepted West Ham's offer. He could have been let loose and potentially relegated them and we get cash for him!

It is right that he has gone, but I'm glad we had him for a couple of seasons - at least he livened things up!

Agreed. As destructive as he was at times, not least this season, it's hard not to smile when you look back at his time with us, especially between 2010-2012

I'm going to have to find someone else to excite me at the club now. I think i'm going to put all my hope on Pinnock now

Well, he certainly divided opinion, if not the dressing room :winking:, all that's been done to death so many times it's not worth repeating but one thing is for sure while he was around it was never boring!!

I'm glad I saw him, I think :unsure:, but, hell, it was a roller coaster.

Now time to draw a line under that, yet another crazy, chapter in the melodrama that is SUFC and move on to the next instalment, 'The Future's Orange.... But It's Not Necessarily Brighter....'

Bilel Mohsni has gone, what a legend. Thank you for all your hard work.

Can people stop using the word legend for this guy, he may be a legend but not for the right reasons. During my time supporting the Blues, the likes of Crwon, Benji, The Goat, Powell, Angel, Tilson, Fred, Prior, Andy Edwards, Paul Samsone, Royce these people can be considered legends based on what they did for the club and achieved. BM only achieved mass distruction and changing room splitting. Yes, on his day he was/is a very good player at this level, but those days were few and far between, the fact that his last game was at Wembley will be a regret for many on here. I wish him well but glad he has gone.

He was often ripped as a player, but he was always my favourite! He brought strength and ability into the squad; something we've lacked completely this season. When he was brought back into the squad, he was put in the wrong position. I remember the times last season When it was him on the left wing, hall on the right and dickinson in the centre (until he got injured). We played amazingly then. All three got abuse for not being good enough/not having q good enough attitude. Now all are gone, and look how well we've done. Thinking about it, it's the same with Gilbert. Now look who we have, and how well left back gas done this year

Back