• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thank you Phil Brown for giving it a go

Anyone who goes to these ****ty little clubs other notts county must be desperate!! Save your time,energy and money!
Those clubs are from now equal to us and until we prove otherwise by beating them on a regular basis desterve to be treated as such. When I go to away games next year I will hate to hear stupid songs about more fans etc. Let’s show a bit of class and just really get behind the team.

Those clubs are from now equal to us and until we prove otherwise by beating them on a regular basis desterve to be treated as such. When I go to away games next year I will hate to hear stupid songs about more fans etc. Let’s show a bit of class and just really get behind the team.
U are a die hard fan! I congratulate u
Both Holmes and White will be here next year. PB rates both- Holmes will have done himself no harm at all with his attitude over the last few games. He wasn't fit for Sat but has pain killing injections to give a do or die half. The exact opposite of hiding in the treatment room.
Yes I agree! And holmes was getting better with each game and with a good pre season he can become the best player in the national league!!

Yes I agree! And holmes was getting better with each game and with a good pre season he can become the best player in the national league!!
Careful Steve! You’ve said stuff like this before!

Holmes may well do a job at NL level but he’s not the player he was. Would I give him a shot? Yes, but would be wary of expecting too much.
JW yes, I see the case for keeping him and realise the danger of throwing the baby out with the bath water but …. he’s been in two successive relegation teams. That along with his injury issues worries me slightly.

Careful Steve! You’ve said stuff like this before!

Holmes may well do a job at NL level but he’s not the player he was. Would I give him a shot? Yes, but would be wary of expecting too much.
JW yes, I see the case for keeping him and realise the danger of throwing the baby out with the bath water but …. he’s been in two successive relegation teams. That along with his injury issues worries me slightly.
But what a goal saturday!! That's got to be worth a contract alone lol

Back