• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Late One

Coach
A big thank you to everybody that helped out with the SUSCT coach travel for yesterday. It is a big responsiblity to organise a supporters coach on the day and your help was appreciated. Also thanks to all the other helpers both on the day and leading up to the event that made it run smoothly, including the people sorting out the parking at Roots Hall, selling the SUFC merchandise, checking tickets and working in the hut(ch) for the week before the big day. I will not name names but you all know who you are - thank you.

It is a shame that many of the coaches on the day did not have toilets and/or videos but being Bank Holiday I had to take what I could get (and as it was I spent two days begging for coaches). I would like to thank all the fans who decided not book travel on the coaches as it would have been impossible to get the extra vehicles needed.

Also a big (that will get a slagging !!) thank you to Brian (The Fat Controller) Wheeler from SUFC commercial who helped me out of trouble with coaches when we were struggling to get travel, just goes to show how upset he was with the "Train Driver required sign !!

I was adamant that the Play Off final was going to be the last time I would be involved in organising Trust coach travel but after the events of yesterday I want to be involved for another year and I hope evrybody will put up with another season of late coaches  
biggrin.gif

This is a personal thank you and does not come from any member of the Shrimpers Trust committee (they will put their thank you elsewhere).

Hopefully this thread will not get hijacked and the children can keep it on topic !

Hopefully, I'll see you next season in League One

On the subject of yesterday... Yes the coaches could have left Southend later but we did not know what the M4 traffic would be like and followed police advice on setting the departure times.

Then again the pubs in Cardiff were worth a visit.

I think your comments are wasted on ShrimperZone, Chris. There are some on here, particularly of a Scottish nature, who won't see your efforts as being anything worthy of reward but of abuse. For my part, a massive well done to all the team.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 29 2005,16:03)]I think your comments are wasted on ShrimperZone, Chris. There are some on here, particularly of a Scottish nature, who won't see your efforts as being anything worthy of reward but of abuse. For my part, a massive well done to all the team.
No need. Apart from the last bit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 29 2005,19:51)]No need.  Apart from the last bit.
Fully justified from what I have been reading recently mate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 29 2005,22:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 29 2005,19:51)]No need. Apart from the last bit.
Oh dear seems someone from Spain is slightly bitter. As the ip is from Telefonica De Espana.
suspect.gif

glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 29 2005,23:53)]
[b said:
[b said:
Oh dear seems someone from Spain is slightly bitter. As the ip is from Telefonica De Espana.
suspect.gif

glare.gif
Haha. Superb.

laugh.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 29 2005,19:51)]No need.  Apart from the last bit.
suspect.gif

glare.gif
Bitter at missing out on such a big result?

Nothing like dragging it out eh?
Why post under an unregistered name?
The day after our clubs biggest one off game in our 99 year history and you have nothing possitive to say on here?

Pathetic

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 29 2005,17:03)]I think your comments are wasted on ShrimperZone, Chris. There are some on here, particularly of a Scottish nature, who won't see your efforts as being anything worthy of reward but of abuse. For my part, a massive well done to all the team.
Do you have a big enough spoon for the sh*t stirring, Mike?

It's a shame to see you doing this. I thought you were better than this.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 30 2005,15:13)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
suspect.gif

glare.gif
Haha. Superb.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Out rolls the high-horse again

laugh.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
suspect.gif

glare.gif
You lose.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 30 2005,16:23)]It's a shame to see you doing this. I thought you were better than this.
Funny. I bet he thought that of some people on here.

The Bank Holiday has bought out an awful amount of Unregistered posters on here, especially today. I can see things changing soon into 'Members Only' which is a shame in one way but better in another.

Ho hum.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 30 2005,18:04)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
suspect.gif

glare.gif
You lose.
I do not think so!!

Similiar as is the IP of this guest, and most of the other unregistered posts, sorry ORM even the one stating you are a demi god. So to this anonymous poster in Spain

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]inetnum: 83.40.201.0 - 83.45.92.255
netname: RIMA
descr: TELEFONICA DE ESPANA
descr: Provider Local Registry
admin-c: AFG2-RIPE
admin-c: JB986-RIPE
tech-c: FLT14-RIPE
tech-c: FSB3-RIPE
remarks: ***************************************************
remarks: For ABUSE/SPAM/INTRUSION issues
remarks: PLEASE CONTACT THROUGH LINK
remarks: http://www.telefonicaonline.com/nemesys/
remarks: or send mail to nemesys@telefonica.es
remarks: any mail to adminis.ripe@telefonica.es remarks: will be ignored

Lets move on shall we
suspect.gif

Oh and well done to the Trust for organising the fifteen coaches at short notice and with a Bank Holiday to contend with.

BTW that was not a snide remark just thought i would try to get this topic back on track!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 30 2005,20:45)]BTW that was not a snide remark just thought i would try to get this topic back on track!!
Didn't take long to wonder off topic did it
sad.gif

Well done to the Trust for sorting out the coaches this season. I bet they're looking forward to booking out even more coaches for next season when we get to go to places like Forest!

Not a sarcastic comment, i think the work put in is commendable. My only issue has always been the apparent point scoring that has gone on from time to time. Hopefully it can be put to rest now, and I apologise to anyone I have offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back