• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Thanks to all.

I’d like to thank all those involved in this site you all do an amazing job to make it what it is and to the people who post on it
It keeps me updated with Southend as I’m two busy to attend as many as I would like

And to Pete you have done an amazing job with the prediction leagues in what has been a very hard time for you and family big hugs

If only The Rat had taken advice how to run a successful format from all at SZ staff might have been a different season
Big call out to Trust who worked tireless without much credit and a big 👏👏 to SZ who started the Martin Out and snowballed into a campaign that made TV
Forget the elite teams and fans who watch via Sky, another season in NL is better season 50 years now hope I can follow for another 50 years 😂😂
Special mention to have lost love ones and no longer by their sides at games, I miss my dad still sitting by me even 6 years on x
Apes didn’t know you but I’m sure a special talent will be utilised ❤️

After a long hiatus of being away from football, this season I've never been more into it, mainly thanks to my son's obsession, which in turn has reunited my interested in my local team. Didn't even know this place existed until last year, but am glad to have found it and joined. Although I don't post much (still learning) it's certainly a great read. Thanks to all for making it happen!

Big thank you to you guys for running the site and to all the zoners. It's been a very testing season, but the discussions and banter on here has helped us keep the spirits high. Lets continue to support the mighty blues with enthusiasm and make sure nobody ruins our beloved club

Thoroughly enjoyed reading all the comments and interactions on here. Brilliantly supervised\marshalled\policed\encouraged\censored and run by John and all the various mods throughout this crazy season !

I really appreciate all the effort people make to enrich this site.

These days I don’t go to many games but SZ (assisted by BBC Essex) let’s me keep one finger on the pulse of all things SUFC.

Last edited:
I'm a bit late to this and a visitor rather than a fully fledged member. However, I just wanted to :

• add my general thanks to the Mods. ; a site as elaborate in structure as this must take some maintenance
  • say a special word of thanks to Pete for the Prediction League, which gives me a ridiculous amount of pleasure. I hope all is OK with you and your loved ones Sir
  • say thank you to all of you for welcoming me into the discussions of your club at what continues to be such a difficult time. You are a tolerant and pretty patient bunch

Robbie

Back