• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thanks

Napster

No ⭐
To Kev Feasey for the hard work (apologies once again for the confusion); Chris Berry for the trophies and the rest of the committee for hosting a great night...

smile.gif

J-P, thanks for putting the pix on my Tilly Hall of Fame entry. Was it announced that he was now in our Hall of Fame?

As far as i am aware it was not presented, apparently it was forgotten. There was a watermark on the entry as well but the text was not showing up on Paul's printer so it was taken off for the time being!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ May 13 2004,10:08)]J-P, thanks for putting the pix on my Tilly Hall of Fame entry. Was it announced that he was now in our Hall of Fame?
I'm very sorry..... but the only thing we did miss last night was to mention about Tilly's entry into the Hall of Fame!
I'll make sure that somebody mentions it to him (ST) in the near future.

It was good to see so many people there last night. I glad that every seems to think it was worth it. I was overwhelmed at the end with people saying how good the review was. It just made all the effort worthwhile.

Thanks
smile.gif

How does one go about acquiring a copy of that VCD/DVD Kev???

It's worth it just to see that Swansea free kick again!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm very sorry..... but the only thing we did miss last night

Kev,

I apologise if you saw that as a criticism. With the amount of fun, excitement and presentations packed into the proceedings last night, it is a testament to your excellent planning that the night went so well and was enjoyed by so many.

I say again, a bloody fantastic night!!  

We are going to need a bigger venue soon!! There must have been a good 150 in there including some non members who I'd invited from the West and now want to join the Trust:D  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ May 13 2004,11:13)]I apologise if you saw that as a criticism.
Terry,

In no way did I take that as a criticism
smile.gif

I was gutted that we forgot to mention it! But, as you say, I also thought that forgetting to do just one presentation, out of the many things we had to do, wasn't bad!

Only 150? I was told there were 200+. Not even standing room left. Players standing on chairs at the back.

I'm just pleased it all went so well.

Kev

and again, Kev, apologies for the confusion on my part. I didn't realise I was up to present one- I only asked Chris Berry to get me a trophy and he put it on the table...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 13 2004,11:24)]and again, Kev, apologies for the confusion on my part. I didn't realise I was up to present one- I only asked Chris Berry to get me a trophy and he put it on the table...
Will people please stop apologising!!!
smile.gif

Napper I also apologise for the confusion. I think we should just blame CB!

Surely there should be a special "congrats" to the Trust for their dry sense of humour, in terms of the name of the award below and for the photo (which has even been put on the official club website), given stories of Tilly's "playing away" in recent months...

0,,10444~358405,00.jpg

<span style='color:navy'>Steve Tilson and the Blue Belles (Consistent Performance Award)</span>

laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Hobbit @ May 13 2004,11:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 13 2004,11:24)]and again, Kev, apologies for the confusion on my part. I didn&#39;t realise I was up to present one- I only asked Chris Berry to get me a trophy and he put it on the table...
Will people please stop apologising&#33;&#33;&#33;
smile.gif
Sorry about Napper, I don&#39;t know why he keeps apologising.

Sorry&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Only 150? I was told there were 200+

I was only guessing, 200+ doubles last year&#39;s attendance doesn&#39;t it?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

If next season is as good as this one, we may have to find a bigger venue&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2004,11:33)]Surely there should be a special &quot;congrats&quot; to the Trust for their dry sense of humour, in terms of the name of the award below and for the photo (which has even been put on the official club website), given stories of Tilly&#39;s &quot;playing away&quot; in recent months...

0,,10444~358405,00.jpg

<span style='color:navy'>Steve Tilson and the Blue Belles (Consistent Performance Award)</span>

laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Matt
here&#39;s a quiz: which one of those did Jamie Stuart grab hold of last night?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 13 2004,11:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 13 2004,11:33)]Surely there should be a special &quot;congrats&quot; to the Trust for their dry sense of humour, in terms of the name of the award below and for the photo (which has even been put on the official club website), given stories of Tilly&#39;s &quot;playing away&quot; in recent months...

0,,10444~358405,00.jpg

laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Matt
here&#39;s a quiz: which one of those did Jamie Stuart grab hold of last night?
The one in the middle, in the shirt and tie?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Usual_Suspect @ May 13 2004,12:11)]The way he was sniffing around the red head I&#39;d have to say her?
bingo. Although he was sniffing around loads of totty down Chameleons as well (although not as much as Robinson)...

oh and Drewe scored with some blonde tart as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Hobbit @ May 13 2004,12:31)]Will people please stop apologising&#33;&#33;&#33;
smile.gif
Yeah everyone... say &#39;sorry&#39; for apologising so much.

biggrin.gif

I just got a text from Benfleet Blue&#33; saying what a great evening it was. Wish I could have been there.
sad.gif

Back