• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The A-Z of Hardest Southend Players.

J

The Chameleon
I'll start off with -

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M- Kevin madman Maher :finger: :finger:
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

A
B
C
D
E
F-Richie "**** off" Foran
G
H
I
J
K
L
M- Kevin madman Maher
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

A
B
C - Dave Cusack
D
E
G
H
I
J
K
L
M- Kevin madman Maher :finger: :finger:
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

A
B Peter ' basher' Butler
C - Dave Cusack
D
E
G
H
I
J
K
L
M- Kevin madman Maher
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

A
B Peter ' basher' Butler
C - Dave Cusack
D
E
G
H
I
J
K
L
M- Kevin madman Maher
N
O
P
Q
R
S - Efe "Dodgy effing" Sodje
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

A
B Peter ' basher' Butler
C - Dave Cusack
D
E
G
H
I
J
K
L
M- Kevin madman Maher
N
O
P
Q
R
S - Efe "Dodgy effing" Sodje
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z - Liptac "Hungarian Hitman" Zoltan

I would have suggested 'Super' Roy McDonough - should we go for a '50 Southend hardmen beginning with the letter'M'?

ive got high hopes for nicky bailey being a harmadn as well seems like a well built guy who i heard having words with another opponent at chelmsford lol was funny in his words "o F Off U F-ing Prick" lol

C Wee Davie Cunningham
P Derek Payne (well he did slap Speedie)
G Bill Garner

As for Paul Clark, when he was at Brighton he made a challange in the game against Luton which broke a luton players leg, Lil Fucillo was out of the games for two years and eventually went to the USA , Upon his return to blighty Imagine his surprise to be introduced to his new Club captain Paul Clark

J is for Joe Jaques

Joe Jacques

He frightened us all never mind the opposition

Back