• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Apprentice 2019

Hi MK will send my £10 over on Friday if that's ok

MK Shrimper - Paid
TUIB - Paid

OBL
Billericay Blue - Paid
SupaBlues
Ricky Otto
The Big Dady - Paid
RHB
shrimpboy
irenbird
Spaceman Spiff
fatshrimp
Suffolk Shrimper ID
Rob Noxious - Paid
Shrimpersfan - Paid

BigMolt

1 possible space remaining. I'll leave it open until 9pm tomorrow, draw tomorrow some point. Can we get our £10s in please.

And here is your draw.

BigMolt - Thomas Skinner
Old Blue Lady - Riyonn Farsad
Billericay Blue - Lewis Ellis
irenbird - Souleyman Bah
shrimpboy - Lubna Farhan
Shrimpersfan - Iasha Masood
The Big Dady - Shahin Hassan
fatshrimp - Ryan-Mark Parsons
Ricky Otto - Carina Lepore
Suffolk Shrimper ID - Kenna Ngoma
SupaBlues - Lottie Lion
Tangled Up In Blue - Dean Ahmad
Rob Noxious - Jemelin Artigas
Spaceman Spiff - Scarlett Allen-Horton
MK Shrimper - Marianne Rawlins
RHB - Pamela Laird

God bless them and all that sail in them.

Last edited:
Good luck everyone although from what I hear in the first episode common sense and intelligence flew out of the window

Sorry @The Big Dady but it had to be someone.

The best £10.00 I have spent/lost in a while, but at least it is in a good clause.

I can now sit back and watch all the other dead beats and losers with no pressure.

apprentice-2019-shahin-1569322376.jpg

Shahin Hassan said:
He says: “I love business more than sharks love blood...I’m ruthless in my pursuit of success.”

That worked then.

Damnit, missed the boat this year. Hadn't been keeping a closer eye on when it was returning.

Thought my guy was going, although he didn't do too badly. Was impressed with the girls' PM, but Lottie is going to be a nightmare to work with.

Love the pillow salesman, he won't win, but he's going to be great entertainment

Back