• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2023

What an idiot Reece was though it's also being cited as "health issues" elsewhere in the media. I thought Rochelle took the wrong people in with her, Dani was a shoe-in for firing after the ridiculous drinks package.

Mrs RHB saw her candidate for the first time last night (Rochelle Anthony). She uttered some pretty caustic comments about her facial features that I wouldn't have thought she would know/use. Obviously she has been influenced too much by listening to the young/and not so young chanters in the West Stand.

When Sugs announced in the boardroom that "Jazz Hands" Reece had left, it completely passed me by that he'd been AWOL since being in the taxi to the airport at the start of the episode.

Fair play to Joe for not throwing Simba under the bus when he had the chance,

Avi wasn't the worst one by any stretch last night, Marnie was clearly the best person to work on the design yet Sohail ignored that and then Rochelle also ignored her advice. - both poor.

Both designs were shocking - not sure how you'd ever get anything other than a basic sandwich in the caterpillar one, which theme was clearly a direct rip off of the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Where that group won though was their app, which did at least have rewards and music.

I was hoping Dani's group would lose so she would get her comeuppance after last week.

Avi wasn't the worst one by any stretch last night, Marnie was clearly the best person to work on the design yet Sohail ignored that and then Rochelle also ignored her advice. - both poor.

Both designs were shocking - not sure how you'd ever get anything other than a basic sandwich in the caterpillar one, which theme was clearly a direct rip off of the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Where that group won though was their app, which did at least have rewards and music.

I was hoping Dani's group would lose so she would get her comeuppance after last week.
I thought the caterpillar represented healthy eating for kids really well actually. Definitely guarded against child obesity.... wasn't big enough to get any food in it at all, so zero chance of over eating!! 😀

Normally I'm an avid Apprentice watcher but I've not got into this series at all. Think the show has probably had its day, the tasks are similar every year (last night's reminded me of the toothbrush one in the last series) and the candidates in this series seem like quite a boring group with no real characters.

I was surprised either team got any orders at all given how bad the pitches went, and how bad both lunchboxes were.

Rolling results page

Avi Sharma & @TrueBlue :Angry::Sad:

Bradley Johnson & @Supershrimper :Angry::Sad:

Dani Donovan & @RHB

Denisha Kaur Bharj & @OldBlueLady:Angry::Sad:

Emma Browne & @SupaBlues :Angry::Sad:

Gregory Ebbs & @Tangled up in Blue :Angry: :Sad:

Joseph Phillips & @Chrisb :Angry: :ROFL:

Kevin D’Arcy & @Cricko :Angry: :Sad:

Mark Moseley & @SupaBlues’ missus :Angry::Sad:

Marnie Swindells & @BILLERICAY BLUE’s missus

Megan Hornby & @Amwell Blue

Reece Donnelly & @The Big Dady:Angry::Sad:

Rochelle Anthony & @RHB’s missus

Shannon Martin & @Tinks :Angry::Sad:

Shazia Hussain & @jackj13 :Angry: :Sad:

Simba Rwambiwa & @Kenny

Sohail Chowdhary & @Cricko :Angry::Sad:

Victoria Goulbourne & @BILLERICAY BLUE

Last edited:
I'd love Ron to go on and apply to be Lord Sugar's business partner. That would be tv gold!

Imagine Claude dissecting his business plan!! 🤣

Back