• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Whoever the 16th person was who "bottled it" before the tv stage, he enjoyed more air time than the majority of those on the men's team - Howard excepted. Tonight was all about the meltdown in the girls' team. Stepping up to the plate in week 1, Mona (surely the a and n are the wrong way round?) reluctantly took on PM after Debra wasn't persuaded by the others to do so - so, second choice then Mona?

The brief was to set up a cleaning business, with up to a £200 budget to help them on their way. The boys (Empire) were quickly on the move, securing a contract to clean 30 cabs, PM (Emperor) Howard decided to split his resources and send some of his team to do the valeting and some to St Pancras to do some shoe shining.

The girls (Ignite) take ages to decide first on a PM, and then what they're going to do. Anita is asked to keep a balance of what they've spent, and a list is made of what they will need which comes to just over £196 - "well done" says Anita! The girls also split, with Mona putting Debra in charge of the second group. Debra's group secure an option on classic cars - clean 4 satisfactorily and they can do the rest of the showroom. Mona's group offer a Hummer limo service the golden opportunity of cleaning each Hummer for £100 - the owner and his colleague choke on their laughter, they don't pay that much for all 3! Eventually they settle on £40 each, and are actually impressed with the service. Debra's group manage (after not knowing how to work the pressure washer!) to get shoe polish on one of the cars and don't get to extend the contract.

The boys quickly work out that there's not much to be made in the shoe shining and regroup as a whole unit to speed along the car washing. There's a bit of bickering, and they manage to leave a door open while pressure washing but they do ok. Debra's group of girls resort to washing cars in car parks and even knocking on people's doors! Mona's group are pulling cars in off the street on the industrial estate where the Hummers were.

Back to the boardroom, dissent in the ranks amongst the boys who didn't feel Howard had done well as PM. It's immaterial though, despite taking slightly less money (a tenner) than the girls by virtue of their wiser strategy of spending less in resources, the boys have made the most profit. Katie gets a few digs in, she's going to be a gobby one! They are sent back to the new "luxury" penthouse apartment, to be entertained by two top class cocktail mixers (are these the 2 that were on Britain's Got Talent a couple of years back?). The girls look glum and as they go to the cafe, full scale arguments break out, not least caused by Mona repeating Debra's telecon that she was working with a couple of "puppets".

Mona takes Debra and Anita with her into the boardroom. All 3 are criticised by Nick and Sir Alan, Debra and Anita feel that Mona didn't manage the project well, Anita defends her position saying she was only asked to add the figures up not pass judgement on what was being spent. Debra is heavily castigated for allowing her team to mess up their lucrative "contract". Sir Alan finds it very hard to make a decision, and I think Debra can consider herself lucky because it eventually comes down to the fact that the victim, Anita, emphasised her business acumen so heavily on her application he feels she should have been more aware of the pitfalls of spending all the budgeted money.

So, Anita goes.

TrueBLue --- Kate Walsh
Firestorm --- Rocky Andrews
OBL --- Debra Barr
BillericayBlue --- Lorraine Tighe
Kent Shrimper --- Noorul Choudhury
Pubersuralan --- Philip Taylor
The General --- Ben Clarke
Emu --- James McQuillan
MK --- Majid Nagra
Ricey --- Yasmina Siadatan
Tinkerbell --- Mona Lewis
SteveO --- Anita Shah :thumbdown:
Ldnftso --- Kimberly Davis
Glasgow --- Paula Jones
MissWestStand --- Howard Ebison

Last edited:
Mona should have gone in my opinion, I think she might have saved herself in the boardroom, Howard won't last long, the men will be turning on him. I think the estate agent in the men's team, whose name I can't remember, will do well

I also thought Mona should have been fired. She looked like she was about to burst into tears in the boardroom. All three of them deserved to be fired though.

That Debra was a right cow and hope she goes soon and that'll wipe the smug look off her face.

Well I agree Hils, but being as she's my draw I have to hope she does ok! I don't think anyone warmed to the Badger when she was first on - or the gobby one that was runner up last year, and I'm just hoping Debra improves with viewing!

Well I agree Hils, but being as she's my draw I have to hope she does ok! I don't think anyone warmed to the Badger when she was first on - or the gobby one that was runner up last year, and I'm just hoping Debra improves with viewing!

I havent watched it since that blonde bird who worked for kwik save (remember that place?) when she was 16 won it a couple of years ago.

Quite amusing how they are all 'pals' when on the tasks, but in the boardroom, they are all enemies. I seriously hate 2 faced people like that!

Whoever the 16th person was who "bottled it" before the tv stage, he enjoyed more air time than the majority of those on the men's team - Howard excepted. Tonight was all about the meltdown in the girls' team. Stepping up to the plate in week 1, Mona (surely the a and n are the wrong way round?) reluctantly took on PM after Debra wasn't persuaded by the others to do so - so, second choice then Mona?

The brief was to set up a cleaning business, with up to a £200 budget to help them on their way. The boys (Empire) were quickly on the move, securing a contract to clean 30 cabs, PM (Emperor) Howard decided to split his resources and send some of his team to do the valeting and some to St Pancras to do some shoe shining.

The girls (Ignite) take ages to decide first on a PM, and then what they're going to do. Anita is asked to keep a balance of what they've spent, and a list is made of what they will need which comes to just over £196 - "well done" says Anita! The girls also split, with Mona putting Debra in charge of the second group. Debra's group secure an option on classic cars - clean 4 satisfactorily and they can do the rest of the showroom. Mona's group offer a Hummer limo service the golden opportunity of cleaning each Hummer for £100 - the owner and his colleague choke on their laughter, they don't pay that much for all 3! Eventually they settle on £40 each, and are actually impressed with the service. Debra's group manage (after not knowing how to work the pressure washer!) to get shoe polish on one of the cars and don't get to extend the contract.

The boys quickly work out that there's not much to be made in the shoe shining and regroup as a whole unit to speed along the car washing. There's a bit of bickering, and they manage to leave a door open while pressure washing but they do ok. Debra's group of girls resort to washing cars in car parks and even knocking on people's doors! Mona's group are pulling cars in off the street on the industrial estate where the Hummers were.

Back to the boardroom, dissent in the ranks amongst the boys who didn't feel Howard had done well as PM. It's immaterial though, despite taking slightly less money (a tenner) than the girls by virtue of their wiser strategy of spending less in resources, the boys have made the most profit. Katie gets a few digs in, she's going to be a gobby one! They are sent back to the new "luxury" penthouse apartment, to be entertained by two top class cocktail mixers (are these the 2 that were on Britain's Got Talent a couple of years back?). The girls look glum and as they go to the cafe, full scale arguments break out, not least caused by Mona repeating Debra's telecon that she was working with a couple of "puppets".

Mona takes Debra and Anita with her into the boardroom. All 3 are criticised by Nick and Sir Alan, Debra and Anita feel that Mona didn't manage the project well, Anita defends her position saying she was only asked to add the figures up not pass judgement on what was being spent. Debra is heavily castigated for allowing her team to mess up their lucrative "contract". Sir Alan finds it very hard to make a decision, and I think Debra can consider herself lucky because it eventually comes down to the fact that the victim, Anita, emphasised her business acumen so heavily on her application he feels she should have been more aware of the pitfalls of spending all the budgeted money.

So, Anita goes.

TrueBLue --- Kate Walsh
Firestorm --- Rocky Andrews
OBL --- Debra Barr
BillericayBlue --- Lorraine Tighe
Kent Shrimper --- Noorul Choudhury
Pubersuralan --- Philip Taylor
The General --- Ben Clarke
Emu --- James McQuillan
MK --- Majid Nagra
Ricey --- Yasmina Siadatan
Tinkerbell --- Mona Lewis
SteveO --- Anita Shah :thumbdown:
Ldnftso --- Kimberly Davis
Glasgow --- Paula Jones
MissWestStand --- Howard Ebison

Glad to see you know so much about business

ANITA016_FULLV2-large_final.jpg

Bye Bye trout head with small lips

look at my pic Kate Walsh though... I would split her box!
katewalsh_large01.jpg

though I am scared of the DEMON NERD!!!...........

lorrainetighe_large01.jpg

I havent watched it since that blonde bird who worked for kwik save (remember that place?) when she was 16 won it a couple of years ago.

Quite amusing how they are all 'pals' when on the tasks, but in the boardroom, they are all enemies. I seriously hate 2 faced people like that!

That was the Badger's year I think, Michelle wasn't it? Who then got pregnant by Syed. Know what you mean though, I can think of a few people like that!

Mona was rubbish, no leadership or direction or any thought to what they were doing. However, although it was my sweep pick, Anita deserved to go purely on account of just looking so miserable:

Agreed SteveO - the thought of seeing that downturned mouth for any longer than a week was truly depressing!

Anybody see YF afterwards, Rufus Hound was on there and was very funny.

As has been said, anyone of the 3 could have gone, in fact anyone of the girls could have gone, just for congratulating themselves for thinking they had come in under budget for "only" spending £196!

Am disappointed that Debra wasn't fired as her head, and in particular her chin, is disproportionately large.

However, as watchable as this is, it is a reality show and there will be a balance between getting rid of people who were to blame for losing the task, and keeping those in that will 'ruffle a few feathers'. Unfortunately whilst Debra and Mona were more culpable they were that bit more argumentative which will make them better viewing than triangle mouth.

Mona was rubbish, no leadership or direction or any thought to what they were doing. However, although it was my sweep pick, Anita deserved to go purely on account of just looking so miserable:

Does anyone else think she is an asian Jimmy Hill?

More like an Asian Woman version of John Merrick.

Think my guy Philip (the estate agent) looked good, made a lot of sense about getting those extra 12(?) cars finished as money was in the bag, and also looked like a team player and grafter (Siralan likes them).

It was bound to be between Debra and Anita. You couldn't have two chins of that size in the same room without knocking someone out when they turned round. She was the biggest munter out of the three so she had to go.

Back