• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
The Apprentice candidates...

24xgp5x.jpg

The Draw.

1.........Hong Kong Fooieeeeee..............Alex Britez Cabral
2.........Pubey....................................Edward Hunter Fired.
3.........Fasto....................................Tom Pellereau
4.........MK Shrimper...........................Felicity Jackson
5 ........Berrichonne............................ Helen Louise Milligan
6.........Kent Shrimper.........................Gavin Winstanley
7.........Tinks....................................Glenn Ward
8.........Phsend..................................Zoe Beresford
9.........BILLERICAY BLUE.....................Leon Doyle
10.......Trueblue................................ Jim Eastwood
11.......Smiffy...................................Vincent Disneur
12.......BarnaBlue............................... Melody Hossaini
13.......Supablues.............................. Susan Ma
14.......Number11.............................. Edna Agbarha
15.......pringlejon.............................. Ellie Reed
16.......The French connection............ Natasha Scribbins

Well that is the draw ..good luck all.

Maths not your strong point then?

Now that you mention it...:nope:but my reading comprehension is quite good:-

<The Apprentice Zone Sweepstake
Ok get your names down for who wishes to enter this years Apprentice Sweepstake.....All monies have to be in via Paypal or promises in cash to me or the other owners before the start date...£5 entry fee with half of the prize to the winner and half to the running costs of the Zone.<

Ok get your names down for who wishes to enter this years Apprentice Sweepstake.....All monies have to be in via Paypal or promises in cash to me or the other owners before the start date...£5 entry fee with half of the prize to the winner and half to the running costs of the Zon

Ok just to help the aged out here is the crack,read the threads and add up how many entries i have,im guessing two entries comes to £10,hope this helps.
And ive no chance of winning so wasted a tenner,happy days.

Ok get your names down for who wishes to enter this years Apprentice Sweepstake.....All monies have to be in via Paypal or promises in cash to me or the other owners before the start date...£5 entry fee with half of the prize to the winner and half to the running costs of the Zon

Ok just to help the aged out here is the crack,read the threads and add up how many entries i have,im guessing two entries comes to £10,hope this helps.
And ive no chance of winning so wasted a tenner,happy days.

You're the French Connection as well I take it?btw I'm quite happy with my candidate.:thumbsup:

Reading Gavs profile on the BBC site, he doesn't sound such a ****, how long before my opinion changes, i reckon the first 180 seconds of the start of the programme!!!

"Gavin's first foray into working life was as a salesman at a high street clothing store - he was made a manager at the age of just 16. A passionate football fan, Gavin started up his own online opticians, which now has two high-street stores, after noticing the profit margins on glasses when working in a London department store."

Hmmm

Harrogate born Leon, a former paper boy and lorry driver, describes himself as &#8216;charming, genuine and honest&#8217;. Leon, who survived a near fatal fall from a tree at the age of 12 once completed the Great North Run for charity.

A Director and Founder of an online takeaway ordering site and publishing business, Leon notes Richard Branson and Apple as inspirational.

Means he'll be stabbing people in the back at the 1st opportunity....

Well my candidate has got big ears - gotta be a sign of intelligence? you know what they say all brains and no common sense

The Sun is today saying that tonight's team leaders are:

Edward Hunter (Pubey)
Melody Hossaini (Barnablue)

Back