• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE ASHES

Roy averaging 9.5 after six innings and Buttler averaging 9.16.
They must be doing something I’m not seeing for them to keep their places.
Funny enough, I get trying Roy down the order but I would have swapped him for Buttler and taken a punt with one of Pope, Northeast or my pick at the start of the series, Malan.

I hear we’ve brought in the Peaky Blinders to threaten the opposition. Spotted this one sitting in the crowd.

Have a word, Jacamo!

17E6B017-BA5D-4D7D-A543-7EF04E78907E.jpeg

Steve Smith is just ridiculous! We can never get him out before he has scores heavily.Had a small bet on him for top Aussie batsmen at 2/1 wish I had gone in much bigger now!

England can only draw now and that’s a tall order.
They look a beaten team tbh, you can see the frustration in Roots face. Too many going through the motions which is unacceptable. Losing Cookie was always going to hurt but losing Jimmy as well has done for us.

Steve Smith is just ridiculous! We can never get him out before he has scores heavily.Had a small bet on him for top Aussie batsmen at 2/1 wish I had gone in much bigger now!
2/1 looks an amazing price right now.

we really don't look very good at the moment, plus the Aussies look amazing. We started well enough in the bowling but seemed to have given up by the time they came out after tea

Back