• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm pretty sure that the nauseating advertisement with the smug Arsenal supporting pupil mocking his the Spurs loving teacher has been discussed before, it may even have been me who brought it up. The seminal news irony site 'The Daily Mash' has dismantled this tripe better than I ever could (see http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...claiming-there-would-be-banter--200807311138/ ), but for lack of anything better to do, I got to thinking how I would have reacted if a Col Ewe supporting child had marched into my hypothetical classroom after one of the defeats in the Championship season giving it the big'un? I can't be sure of all the details, but I doubt my teaching career would have gone any further, and I doubt the young sheep fancier would have sat down to be mystified by his GCSE exams.

Firstly, I love the Daily Mash, so reespeck for bringing it up on here!
Secondly, Adam & Joe covered this the other day, ripped into the teacher featured and he was then featured on their show. Listen to their lst 2 weeks podcasts if you can.

Throw a chair at him, nick a fag off one of the other pupils, stub it out in the pupils of his eyes, shove the compass up his arse, then ask the class if they've done their homework. I'm quite liberal in my ways.

Unfortunately there are a fair few ColU fans at school.... A kid who used to be in my form, now in Y10 is a big fan and I conviscated his scarf :)

Back