• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Best Andy/Andrew

• Andy Ansah

Votes: 52 62.7%
  • Andy Dixon

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Andy Edwards

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Andy Ford

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Andy Harris

• Andy Polycarpou

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Andy Smilie

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Andy Sussex

• Andy Thomson

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Andy Woodman

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ive voted Thommo, as this is clearly a one horse race, also Edwards should get a higher mark too. and Sussex for his free kicks

has to be andy woodman, really impressed me while he was here. oh and before you ask yes goalkeepers are the most important players on the field, in the same way that drummers are the most important players in the band

Okay, as no one else has, my vote goes to Andy Polycarpou.

And if i need a reason, that diving header from a Mickey Laverick free kick which beat Watford 1 - 0 and brought Liverpool (the then Champions of Europe) to the Hall.

And if i need a reason, that diving header from a Mickey Laverick free kick which beat Watford 1 - 0 and brought Liverpool (the then Champions of Europe) to the Hall.

My old boss's Mum lives next door to Polycarpou. He still goes on about that goal.

Wins it for the name as well as not being a bad player. Alas I'm on the Ansah bandwagon. Part of my favourite era and wins it for the scuffed cross leading to Benji's goal, not to mention a little bit of luck beforehand. Nah not just for that ! Just hoping there are 9 other Kevin's for a vote

Wins it for the name as well as not being a bad player. Alas I'm on the Ansah bandwagon. Part of my favourite era and wins it for the scuffed cross leading to Benji's goal, not to mention a little bit of luck beforehand. Nah not just for that ! Just hoping there are 9 other Kevin's for a vote

Didn't realise you were such a Betsy fan ORM.

Am missing a keeper, a defender and a forward for my Kevin XI.

????
Lock Fallon Steggles ???
Betsy Johnson Baron O'Callaghan
Rapley ???

Back