• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The best part of THE American Dream

osymandus

Life President
See they do do things really well

quick background Randy Paush was a Professor (sadly died in 2008 of cancer)
His lecture tour was with EA , and he tells how you can do things , and help others to achieve and develope you and themselves (plus he created the cool VR stuff in Disney Land :D)

Its not the usual Chessy smuslt's it really works ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

Yeah but that does not give you an excuse to look like a moron

?!? I always note it is those who feel most abashed or some how insulted or even worry about my own self image that seem to project their own ideals apon my posting ?

A few points to clear this up

1) This is not intentional ! I really do see teh as the , some times my browser based spell checker also doesn't work. Its my brain wiring , my self image used to be affected by this (and were i younger and should you ever meet school children with this don't do it it crushes them ok makes them feel like **** for the sake of a small mistake they may not always be able to correct )

2) I don't care ... not about my writing or your opinion (I do your all lovely yes even you Scott now your losing weight well done). It doesn't really detract , your not professional editors I'm not a pro writer (even Slipp has editors), you still get the idea of the post .

?!? I always note it is those who feel most abashed or some how insulted or even worry about my own self image that seem to project their own ideals apon my posting ?

1) This is not intentional ! I really do see teh as the , some times my browser based spell checker also doesn't work. Its my brain wiring , my self image used to be affected by this (and were i younger and should you ever meet school children with this don't do it it crushes them ok makes them feel like **** for the sake of a small mistake they may not always be able to correct )

2) I don't care ... not about my writing or your opinion (I do your all lovely yes even you Scott now your losing weight well done). It doesn't really detract , your not professional editors I'm not a pro writer (even Slipp has editors), you still get the idea of the post .

Thats all over the place and I refuse to read it

Good day

Don't worry, Ozzy. The beauty of your writing is that, even when you straighten it all out, correct all the spellings and stick the syntax back together with glue, you still don't make very much sense! But I, for one, wouldn't have you any other way.

Don't worry, Ozzy. The beauty of your writing is that, even when you straighten it all out, correct all the spellings and stick the syntax back together with glue, you still don't make very much sense! But I, for one, wouldn't have you any other way.

Ta ;) Its all practice . The irony is the other way round, no matter how bad the grammar syntax or how great (so school eassy to say Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T.E Lawrence), i always understand what has been written, context tense and prose as if the words themselves need not be there ;).

(And yes i am still reading T.E Lawrences masterpiece )

Back