• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Best Reason To Vote Labour

Lord Football

Blues on Tour
Someone's just pointed out to me that Phil Collins left the country in 1997 vowing not to return until a Labour government wasn't in power. That's the best reason I've heard for voting Labour yet!

Michael Palin , Will Young, Bill Baily Chris Martin, Colin Firth, Kate Winslet, Andrew Motion, Razorlight, the Kooks and Brian Eno, Daniel Radcliffe.

No one ive ever heard of there ?

If that **** from Razorlight is in them I'm out.

Michael Palin , Will Young, Bill Baily Chris Martin, Colin Firth, Kate Winslet, Andrew Motion, Razorlight, the Kooks and Brian Eno, Daniel Radcliffe.

The least talented Python, a poofter, a very weird musician, a single mum, a rubbish Laureate, a couple of **** bands, an even weirder musician and an actor who will forever be typecast. (BB's great though)

The Tories have Michael Caine. A legend.

The least talented Python, a poofter, a very weird musician, a single mum, a rubbish Laureate, a couple of **** bands, an even weirder musician and an actor who will forever be typecast. (BB's great though)

The Tories have Michael Caine. A legend.

That it ? I was waiting for a witty repose . I'm still waiting... ;)
Tories all style no substance :D
(its true BB is )

Someone's just pointed out to me that Phil Collins left the country in 1997 vowing not to return until a Labour government wasn't in power. That's the best reason I've heard for voting Labour yet!

Very very tempting,but alas Brown is a bigger **** then Collins.
Your dislike of Collins has to be respected though,so have some green comrade.

how are *****, gaylords and a minger supposed to attract the floating voter?

Best reason to vote Labour?

Let's face it, the country is financially ****ed! Whoever gets in will have to make drastic savings, and will therefore be unpopular.

If Conservatives get in, it'll probably be for just one term.

If the Liberals get in, it could destroy any credibility they have.

If Labour get in, they'll probably alienate their core support, and become unelectable for quite a long while.

Thinking about some of the mistakes in Labour's campaign, I'm wondering whether they actually want to win this election!

Back