• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'll park this here.

Maidstone 3-0 up at Cheltenham with two of the goals scored by Pigott and Hines! :pig:

What larks at Whaddon Road!

So, Oxford City have progressed further than Oxford United.

Hats off to Boreham Wood, as well! :thumbsup:

Gotta feel a bit gutted for the Ebbsfleet fans though, 2-0 up on the break of half time against Doncaster Rovers, and ended up losing 2-6.

Last edited:
The BBC webpage is so slow at updating the highlights of the matches.

They've had the same 10 or so games up there for the last two hours!

I hope Billericay get smashed tomorrow against Leatherhead (my late father in law apparently used to play in goal for them in the 50's) & Heybridge Swifts get a win against Exeter tomorrow.

That would be a great thing for Heybridge Swifts.

Even a replay would be good. Might be worth going to, as well.

There was a nice short piece on the bbc (i think Friday night about Heybridge swifts) don't know if anyone else saw it? .. but one of the current players is a black cabbie / mini cab driver & he's dad was part of the "real Wimbledon" team that won the FA Cup back in 1988...

I will see if i can find a link....

Here we go.. (i'm not sure it's the full video.. but)..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41858281

Never knew Olly murs played for them!

There was a nice short piece on the bbc (i think Friday night about Heybridge swifts) don't know if anyone else saw it? .. but one of the current players is a black cabbie / mini cab driver & he's dad was part of the "real Wimbledon" team that won the FA Cup back in 1988...

I believe it is Jack Cawley whose dad is ex Southend player Peter Cawley .

****ed me off that MK Dons got all that publicity on Friday :angry: Parasite team, scary that it's been allowed to happen once, never again.

Think the BBC did the 1st Round draw from Hyde's ground. Handy, as it's not far from Salford.

I guess they then got caught up in the flow of it and thought we'd better show their game, as well. They did the same with Salford City the other year.

I believe it is Jack Cawley whose dad is ex Southend player Peter Cawley .

Good little piece, that and good to see Peter Cawley, as well.

A plucky effort by the Swifts.

They scored more goals than we did against a better League Two side, though!

Back