• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So long as the little boys in W block today don't just sit there in silence..

Sing up or get out!

Brilliant idea, True Blue. "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army"

hopefully it can be even better than Bury! Just hope that people don't decide to stop after 5

In any lengthy sing song you will have moments when it drops but you will also get moments where the effect snowballs and the whole stand starts rocking

The key is just to keep going even if its only 5 of you just keep singing keep drumming keep fighting!!!!

COME ON SOUTHEND LETS SHOW EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S ALSO not drinking for 6 months so I should be quite focused

In any lengthy sing song you will have moments when it drops but you will also get moments where the effect snowballs and the whole stand starts rocking

The key is just to keep going even if its only 5 of you just keep singing keep drumming keep fighting!!!!

COME ON SOUTHEND LETS SHOW EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S ALSO not drinking for 6 months so I should be quite focused

ha ha good one Scott.

"Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army" "Blue Army"

Will try from the east stand for you mate. We do seem to be a classic song when we are winning type of fan base at mo. atmosphere at the gills game was crap and at a time the team needed us most.

Singing one song for 45 minutes can get a bit repetitive at times but it's definitely worth it when the stadium is rocking.

Another suggestion (although I'm not sure how well this would work), how about trying to raise the atmosphere from 10-15 minutes before kick off?

Thought TBV was great today & other parts of the ground considering Brentford had 1300 in the north..:thumbsup:
considering the number of them and they were in the north, so best atmosphere, they did not make as much noise as i was expecting

Thought all home fans countered the fans of the 'Barcelona of the lower leagues' really well. Congrats all round.

Thought there was more atmosphere coming from the East than the West stand today

Thought there was more atmosphere coming from the East than the West stand today

I know your user name is Westy, but do you actually sit in the West? I do, and I never heard the East once, I did hear South a few times break out into song, but by and large it was led by the boys in W block and pretty much joined in with by loads in the West.

Its been a long long time since i have walked out of the stadium buzzing after not winning, i sit in block u in the west and today it was rocking and i thought the blue voice were brilliant today, great effort and heard a bit of chanting from the south also. Great cup game and great support, still dont know how they only counted 5500 in attendance though :dim:

Back